Talena: Part 1

Ever since the invasion, I've been shying away from my sisters more and more. Reason why? I'm half snake. It all started a 3 months ago. Weeks before the invasion.
*3 months ago*
"Um, Donnie, are you sure about this? I mean, remember the last time we did this?" I questioned Donnie. We were testing out a new invention that Donnie and I built together. "Yeah, I remember. But this time it's updated!!" Donnie said in excitement. I rolled my eyes. I knew this would end up going downhill again(have some faith in Donnie, Taly). We tested it out, and guess what. It blew up. There was smoke everywhere. "See, told you." I said while coughing. "Oh" Donnie said.
  That night, I was still afraid to tell Donnie who I really am. Will he still love me for who I am, or will he reject me? "Hey, Donnie. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him. "Sure T. Anything you want." I was so scared. But I knew it was time that he knew who I really was. "Donnie, there's something I need to tell you, something so big that you can't tell the others. EVER! Got it?" I told him, "Got it." he responded. I took a deep breath and... I transformed into a snake. "You're a..."
"A snake. I know. My sisters already know about it, so I thought it was time I showed you." I said. "I guess this is the part where you tell me that you never wanna see my face ever again and that I'm a freak." I said devastated. "What? No, of course not Taly. I would never say that to you. You know why?" he asked me. "Why?"
"Because I love you." he said to me, followed by a kiss.
*3 months later*
So much time has passed. My sisters and I split up, I said some horrible things that I'm not happy about, and now Donnie's gone. Out of my life forever. "Why, Donnie." I said crying to myself. I'm on my own now.