"What do you mean 'it was bound to happen'. Did you know all along that you were going to get hurt!?"

I slowly lift my arm and pet Akamaru, taking note that my arms seemed to be fully healed. Probably due to the Medic nin.

Letting out a sigh, I advert my gaze from Akamaru and look back at Kiba. "Yes. I knew that there was a fifty fifty chance that I would end up like this. And frankly, I don't want to go into the details. The mission is over, and therefore nothing to worry about."

Kiba merely rolls his eyes and slumps back into his chair, arms crossed and hood down. I had to admit, I liked it much better when that dang hood wasn't up. Yet, whatever he likes, he likes. I can't change that.

Akamaru moves away from my touch and gently walks onto my stomach, curling up into a tight ball. Sighing, I slowly lift my hand up to touch my face, knowing full well that my mask was no longer on.

"I'm guessing your not shocked that I don't have my mask on." it sounded more like a statement rather then a question.

Kiba shifts in his seat, and his voice comes out soft. "Nah, I was shocked at first. But now i'm used to it. After all, it's been three days since you arrived." My eyes widen in shock. Three days?!

Willing my body to move faster, I grab Akamaru and hand him to Kiba. With little effort at this point, I rip out my IV, and throw the covers off of me.

"W-What are you doing!? You need to rest!" Kiba's panicked voice fell on deaf ears. I'm not listening to his complaints. It's been three days, meaning I'm fine and I need to go and train.

My feet touch the cold ground, causing shivers to run up and down my spin. Grabbing my clothes from the nightstand beside me, I turn to Kiba and point a hand towards the other side of the room.

"I'm changing. Go over there and don't look." My voice was stern, but the mutt was stupid and stubborn. He cross's his arms and shoots me a glare. "I'm not going anywhere. you need to lay back down and rest. The chunin exams are coming soon, and you need to be fully rested for it."

Anger suddenly boils my blood like a raging dragon. I understand he's worried, but if what he says is true. Then I need to be training for the Chunnin exams. My ninjutsu needs improvement, and I need to practice my Storm Release. "Kiba, This is the most rest iv'e gotten in ages, and I need to train. So unless you want to watch me change down to my underwear. You need to LEAVE."

My voice comes off as a growl, and the threat was evidently clear. Although I was angry, that wasn't what made him do as I wanted. His face had turned bright shade of red. So bright in fact that the colour reminded me of blood.

He leaves the room faster then I can say 'Baka'. Shaking my head, I close the curtains and change into my clothes. Thankful that they were washed, stitched up and fixed, I decide to make the bed at least. Even though the nurses were going to change the sheets anyways, it was the least I could do, Since my weapons, clothes and even my flute were here with me right now.

leaving my hair down for a change,taking note of how my hair now reached to my knees. Sighing, I tie my Hitai-ate around my neck and open the curtains. Only to see that Kiba was still there waiting.

He shakes his head at me and points towards me face. "If your going to leave, you at least have to tell me how you got that scar."

Shaking my head, grab a kunai out of my weapons pouch, twirling it around my finger. "That's a story for another time." He narrows his eyes at him, and even Akamaru gives off a low growl.

Rolling my eyes, I start to ponder over the Chunin exams. Usually only teams of three are allowed to enter, so i'm most likely going to have to speak to Sensei about that little problem. Right now though, I think it's time for a little bit of celebration.