Chapter 5

Zayn POV

"Wow lou, i didn't know that." i said not wanting to tell him that i saw all of his memories while he told the story.

"Well its true." he said with a smile.

"Want to here my story?" i say looking at my hands.

"Sure" he said looking straight at me.

Recap

"Would you just SHUT UP!" I yelled at my baby sister because she has been crying for the last like 10 minutes.

Cry
Cry
Cry

That is all i hear. Man i wish i could see why she was crying and give it to her or even make her be quiet. suddenly i hear voices in my head and images. the images were pictures of my dad and a girls voice saying 'daddy'.
"Well i can't give you your dad. he's gone!" i shouted at her.

She starts to cry more and louder. i then mentally made her see her dad and then suddenly she stopped crying. what just happened? then i mentally saw myself looking at her and she started crying again. right then i pictured her sleeping peacfully in her crib and thats what she did.

"What just happened?" i whispered yelled.

I started to go to the door and my mom started to walk in and i imagioned her not seeing my like i was invisible. she looked around and then straight at me. i almost started to talk and explain what happened but rhen she turned around and closed the door. i slowly went to the mirror and saw nothing. but all of a sudden i reappeared and i was so suprized that i ran straight to my bedroom.

I then sat in front of the mirror and started to turn invisible and visible all over again. theb i heard my mom, sisters', and my thoughts running through my head and i then went to my bed closing my eyes and pictured me sleeping. and thats what i did.

End of Flashback

"Wow, is that really what happened?"louis asked in shock.

"Yeah. it was so weird." i saw trying to get all of the voices out of my head and block them out for at least a minute or so.

"Well lets go to bed so we can forget about the past and get ready for the future." louis said getting up.

"But i already can." i said.

"Well then wait for the future of the future, mr. know-it-all." he said with a smile and heading off to bed.

Wow i really have to tell Perrie about my powers. i hope she won't be mad at me or scared.