The Cry of Her Heart

Thank you so much for choosing to begin reading my novel!! I greatly appreciate it and I hope you will comment, vote, and share with others! Below is the synopsis, but I encourage you to head on to Chapter One. Please let me know if you have any critiques and I am excited about sharing my world and characters with all of you!

Synopsis: Nathaniel was a young man given the responsibility of evicting a woman from her home. He never expected how it would affect his future... Vianna was a woman blessed with love for her son. She never could have imagined the challenges she would face when she opened her door to a stranger... He was a man of wealth and she was a woman of poverty. They both have hidden pasts and possess secret stories. Yet, when thrown together under unusual circumstances, they find themselves bound by their faith and love for each other.

*For those of you who have been reading my story for a while, you may have noticed that the prologue that previously existed is missing. I decided to remove it for now. I wanted my novel to begin with a chapter that was more interesting and engaging, a chapter that introduced the reader to the action right away. After I reach a certain point in the plot, I intend to post the prologue. Let me know if you have any thoughts about this decision... :)