@lunch

So I make my way to lunch and it was the worst walk EVER. Constantly I kept hearing the story. Could this story not have been recycled faster? You tell it once laugh and its recycled with a new story.  I walked into the cafeteria looking for Zoe and Natasha.

I find that we got deemed to the worst table in the room.

Let me break down the cafeteria:

-Windows: That was the best tables you could get, exept you have to be there first , so it usually went to the populars since they always cut class.

- Lunch line: Not so bad but anything fall onto you, its really hot... lets keep I like that.

-Trash: This is where we're sitting . Its soo smelly and everything embarrassing always happens to those near the trash.

  I walk up to my friends and see their glum faces.

"Don't worry guys we can maybe upgrade tables tomorrow?", I said brightly.

" First off. So sorry about what happened this morning to you.Second its kinda impossible now cause of your situation.", Natasha States.

"Oh well im really sorry guys."I mumble an apology.

We eat in silence until we hear running and hear splat.

First barf of the year I say to myself. It wouldn't be bad if I weren't the one covered in it.

Now a new story was running around . All I wanted was a fun year, this is NOT fun.