confronting

At home I finish unwanted homework and lounge around. Then take the time to explore the house. After all of that I barely made a dent in time. I still had hours to do what I wanted.

I headed to my room. I shivered since my window was still broken and it was cool outside. I had absolutely nothing to do so I pulled out a book. (My phone was dead, and so was my other gadgets.)

The book wasn't too bad so I was really into it. I didn't notice that someone crept behind me until the person grabbed me.

I didn't scream fore I knew who it was.

"What Connor."

"How'd you know its me." I shoot him a glare.

"Come sit." I motion him towards the chair opposite of me.

"What is it principle Clarence." he jokes.

"So I went to your parents house today.." I say casually.

His face grows hard.

"Why were you there. I told you I didn't want to talk to them.''

"YOU didn't want to talk, but I did. And I still don't know what you did."

"Well let's keep it that way." he replies.

"NO! If you want us to be together how can I trust you if you cant tell me what you've done to get kicked out of your own house in 10th grade, cause frankly I don't believe you didn't do nothing." I say hotly.

"Well you can trust me.."

I look at him hard.

"Spill or leave." He looks at me once more then leaves through the window.

I don't cry cause it shows how he's a coward. He cant even tell me a flipping little thing about what happened to him.

At that moment , Viv bounds in my room carrying her purse.

"Wanna come shopping with me?" I needed to distract myself so I agree.

"Just let me grab my purse." I get my purse and check to see how much money I have. It makes me sad that my ex-dad was happy about my winning the lotto and now he didn't get a cent. I decided I would later send him a cheque.

I look through and notice my money's gone. I look again in case it fell, but nada.

"Have you seen money left somewhere viv?"

"And you're asking me? If so I would've spent it already!" she replies. I muster a grin.

"I guess ill take a rain check." i say.

"Why?"

" My money."

"What about it?"

'Viv I told you its stolen."

"Stolen?"