Chapter 1

Thunder woke you up, light filled the room as you rose from bed.

Nightmares visited you every night, yet you lied to yourself saying it was nothing.

You walked to the bathroom in silence and turned on the lights.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, it had happened again.

You couldn't hold the tears that came flowing after that, your head was spinning, and you hated yourself for what you had become. But at that time, there seemed to be no other choice.

You wiped your tears. Your eyes, swollen. One looked human, the other one did not.

__________

You awaited, patiently and in silence.

Trying to slow down your pace was in vain, for your adrenaline was over the limit.

There in the dark, you saw a more defined shadow, which came closer and closer until the rays of moonlight that trespassed the ceiling illuminated his face.

Your eyes were on him and his were on you.

Time seemed to have stopped.

You smiled.

'Momo'

__________

Guess who didn't give up on this book?

Me: New fandoms are good, stop dwelling on the past and praying every night for seasons that may not come

Me to me: Make a reference

Did you miss me? *coughs*

Anyway, I sincerely thank all of you for reading, I do. And specially I want to thank the people that made me want to write this second part. I'll try to give my best and not disappoint you.

- Raven