"And Harry is really sweet as you can tell. I love him too mom. I just wanted you to know that," I said as I entwined my fingers with Harry's.

"I miss you mom. I wish you were still here with me, but it's okay. We all have to go someday right? You just went earlier than you were supposed to. Things are great with me most of the time. I know you're looking over me, and see everything that's happening in my life. I love you."

"Jay, if you're looking down on us right now, I hope you're smiling. Smile for Louis, and please protect him at all times whenever I'm not here with him. Your son means the world to me," Harry said.

"And you mean the world to me too Harry," I said smiling at him. He leaned down and tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. "Not in front of my mom," I teased.

"Jay is it okay if I kiss your son in front of you?" he leaned near the grave and put his ear against the stone. "She said it's okay," he grinned then leaned down again. This time I didn't stop him. His soft lips touched mine. He tasted sweet like apples, and I smiled in the kiss. I pulled away about an inch and leaned my forehead against his.

"Do you want to go home now?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want babe," he said softly.

"Well mom, it was really great seeing you again. I promise I'll try to come visit you more often okay? I love you so much, and I miss you a lot. See you again," I touched the grave gently, and turned around and walked back to Harry's car with my hand in his. We were both smiling.

As we were walking away from my mom's grave, we heard a rustle come from behind us. I turned around quickly and saw somebody with brown hair quickly walk away without turning back. This was getting fucking freaky.

"H-harry?" I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I'm scared," I whimpered.

"Why Louis? What's wrong?"

"I think somebody's f-following me?" it came out as a question.

"Why would you think that?"

"Nevermind. I'm probably just seeing things. I'm being overdramatic sorry," I lied. More to myself than Harry if I'm being honest.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah."

"Well if you want you can stay at my place tonight if you don't feel safe," he suggested.

"Y-yeah. That sounds good," I gave him a hesitant smile.

He smiled back and entwined our fingers together again before we walked back to his car.

***

When we got back to Harry's house, we decided on watching a movie. It took us about 20 minutes to pick one out. We finally decided on the classic Lion King. Harry made popcorn and we sat on the floor with our backs against his bed watching the movie. Well, it was more like I was watching the movie, but I still couldn't get my "stalker" out of my mind. Most of the time, Harry was just staring at me and smiling like an idiot which made me blush as red as a tomato.

"Will you pay attention to the movie you dork?" I threw a piece of popcorn at him.

"Well since you threw popcorn at me, no I won't," he took a handful of popcorn and tossed it in my face.

"You did not just do that!" 

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't," he smirked.

"Oh hell no you little shit," I grabbed a handful of popcorn and tried to shove it in his face, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me down to the floor. He was sitting on top of me smirking.

"Nice try, but not good enough," he leaned down and kissed me on the nose.

"Oh really?" in a second I tackled him and then he was under me in an instant.

"Since when did you get so strong?" he chuckled under me.

"I don't know you tell me."

"Hmmm," he said. I got off of him, and was about to sit near the bed again when he pulled my legs to him until they were around his waist.

"What are you doing?" I gulped.

Instead of answering me, he leaned down and kissed me long and hard. I could feel my pants suddenly getting tighter. Harry unbuckled my jeans and slid them down my legs along with my boxers. I quickly did the same to his, and took his shirt off quickly. I moved my hands along his body and groaned when he moved his lips to my neck and began sucking gently.

"God Harry," I said.

"You like that don't you?" he whispered into my ear causing me to shiver.

He moved his hand to my penis and began pumping his hand up and down my length. I dug my nails into his back and trailed them down. He picked me up and layed me onto his bed. He took lube out of his drawer and slicked it on his length. He slowly entered me and began thrusting in and out slowly, but got quicker with every thrust causing both of us to moan in pleasure. I snaked my hands into his hair and tugged his curls.

"Keep doing that Louis," he groaned. I did as he asked and tugged on his hair harder. "Oh f-fuck," he said tossing his head back.

"Shit Harry! I'm so close," I panted.

"I am too. Oh god," he said.

A few seconds later I came onto his torso, and he pulled out of me and came on my stomach and made a trail of cum from my stomach up to my chest. He then took his hand and cupped my face and kissed me gently on the lips. He took his thumb and swiped some of his cum on my chest then swiped the cum on my forehead. His lips brushed against my ear as he whispered, "Simba"

Then he lifted me up in the air and screamed, "ah zabenya mamazit mama!" He put me down on the bed afterwards and burst out into a fit of laughter. When he finally calmed down, he swiped at his eyes still laughing a bit as he looked at me. I was staring at him open mouthed speechless. Once what he did finally sunk in, I took a pillow from his bed and threw it at his head.

"You're such an idiot!" I shook my head at him smiling.

"I may be an idiot, but you have to admit it was pretty funny considering we watched Lion King," he grinned at me.

"You're so fucking weird," I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"You just noticed that now?" he asked which caused me to chuckle.

"Just go to sleep you dork," I smiled against his chest.

"Goodnight I love you," he said as he played with my hair.

"Goodnight I love you more," I replied.

"That's impossible."

"But it's not," I said as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*****

So just to let you guys know I imagine Louis' stalker to be Demi Moore and Harry's ex-boyfriend that he was in the cafe with in the last chapter to be beanie Troye Sivan :)

p.s. you should tweet me saying "simba" on twitter yay :)

twitter: cagedtommo

instagram: angela_k13