"I aint do shit. I thought it was Ashley."

"You know damn well that wasn't her."

I swiped my pass and walked up the stairs, waiting for the train. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long.

I stepped inside once the doors opened and sat down. I watched as people got on and off the train at different stops.

"Next stop, Chambers Street." A voice filled the train through the speakers.

I sighed. "I hate riding the train. Shit take too long."

"Get a car then." My brother commeneted

"Shut up."

The train came to a stop and everyone but me and my brother got off. I pulled a blunt from behind my ear and lit it.

"Are you crazy? You can't smoke on the train."

"Says who?" I blew smoke towards him and laughed

The train doors were about to close but two girls quickly jumped on. I continued to smoke my blunt as I watched them and they looked completely lost.

"Where does this train go?" One girl asked

"Hell if I know. I don't live here." The other shrugged

I laughed and shook my head. "This train goes to Brooklyn. Nostrand Ave to be specific." I spoke.

"Thanks." They smiled

"No problem." I took another pull from my blunt.

I finished my blunt during the ride. No one else got on at the other stops so it was just me, my brother and those girls.

"Next stop, Nostrand Avenue." The same voice came through the train.

A minute later the train came to a stop and the doors slowly opened.

"Come on." I nudged my brother's arm to get his attention.

Kim

"So, we are lost as shit." I looked around at the buildings. "What train did your sister say get on?"

"I don't know." Queen, my cousin, sighed "And she's not answering. Let's just get on the next one."

I nodded and continued walking. We reached the station and walked up the stairs.

"Shit! The train is already here! Come on!" I grabbed her hand and ran to the train. The doors almost closed on us but we made it.

The smell of marijuana filled my nose and I spotted two guys sitting on the opposite side of the train.

"Where does this train go?" Queen asked

"Hell if I know. I don't live here." I shrugged

I heard a light chuckle from one of the guys. "This train goes to Brooklyn. Nostrand Ave to be specific." The guy that was smoking answered

"Thanks" Queen and I smiled

"No problem." He responded

I sat down beside Queen and scrolled through my phone.

"My sister said get off at Nostrand Avenue and walk straight down. Her apartment complex will be the first one we get to on the left."

I nodded. "Cool."

The ride was quiet. I occasionally looked over at the guys across from us. Both of them were cute.

"Next stop, Nostrand Avenue." The voice came through the speaker.