Yoongi fell to the floor clutching his stomach. He just laughed a bit in between groans. "I guess this is what I get for trying to help, Ji Su-ah." He said as Ji Su also knelt beside him.

"YAH !!!!! Are you an animal!!! Use your words not your fists

"YAH !!!!! Are you an animal!!! Use your words not your fists. Why would you hurt him like that! Look at him poor oppa!" Ji Su spit at me as she got up and walked towards me. "I can't believe you would do that to your own friend. You promised me you would change but I guess I was expecting too much!"

I was surprised by her words. How could she say this to me when I just caught her in her office with her lover agreeing to probably run away or something. This made me even more angry.

"Me an animal. I'm not the one trying to steal an engaged girl from my best friend. He's the one that's scum. And you! Aren't you even a little bit ashamed? I just caught the two of you and instead of begging for forgiveness or coming up with some lie about why I found the two of you like that you defend him!!! Wah!!!! I really am stupid right!" I sounded half crazy. I started to laugh and tears escaped my eyes which only angered me more. I was so mad that I was going a bit insane.

"I was the stupid one for believing that you really were innocent and sweet. Your just a cunning and lying girl. I can't believe you accused me of lying. Your a hypocrite. Your despicable. You guys really played me. You guys are perfect for one another."

I was about to walk out when Yoongi said, "Hyung let her explain don't you want to know the whole story! Your making a mistake again!! This is why I came to take her!" He wore an expression of amusement and anger on his face.

This was it. How dare Yoongi still have the audacity to say this to my face. With that I went over to Ji Su and pushed her against the wall. I held her by the shoulders with a firm grip. She struggled to get out of my grip but failed and she eventually stood still and tears began to brim over from her sad eyes.

"Ah, I forgot to say. I'll see you tomorrow at our wedding. I can't wait till your mine. I'm sorry you can't escape me." I said while caressing her cheeks. "Not even Yoongi will keep you from me, you'll see. I can't wait until this marriage takes place tomorrow. We're going to have so much fun together." I said with such anger in my voice. I then smashed my lips on hers. The kiss was rough and harsh. I projected my anger into the kiss.

Yoongi got up and pushed me off of her. "Your sick Jin. You need help. You can't do things like this. She doesn't deserve this. Mark my words. I'm going to take her from you. I'll steal her from your wedding tomorrow. You can still get married but not to her, so look for someone else."

I was about to punch That bastard when Mr Kim walked into the office. "What's all this commotion! We're at a hospital for Gods sake!! There are many eyes watching!" He said. I was so engulfed in the situation that I forgot about where we were. Luckily her office was in the private wing of the hospital and there were only nurses and other doctors around. If this got leaked to the media we would all be done for.