•••4•••

--- Jin's Point of View----

The moment my manager and the infamous Mr. Kim finally left my room, I felt like I could breathe again. Namjoon and Hoseok also seemed to wake up and they both rushed over to me. 

"Hyung, can they really do this to you? Will you do it?" they asked. 

Honestly, I was not ok with this. I was more than not ok with this. Did this doctor of mine just buy me? Did she beg her daddy to get me at any cost? This was just crazy. was my company really that desperate for money? 

No they can't possibly force me to do this. This can't happen right? I was so confused and exhausted. This is only supposed to happen in movies and fan fictions not in real life. My doctor and I get married?

I can't believe I actually thought she was cute and nice. Guess this really goes to show that appearances really can be deceiving.

I turned to push them off of me.

"Who could possibly be ok in this situation? Didn't you hear them, they want me to marry that Doctor that was just in here. Does this even make sense? How did they even come up with the conclusion that marrying me to that girl will change me?" I spit out at them. I knew they weren't at fault, but I couldn't help but be angry at everyone. 

"It looks like you are finally going to get your act together and learn to get along with that 'Doctor' as you called her if you want to stay in BTS. They seemed pretty serious about this." Namjoon stated matter o factly after my outburst. 

"Unbelievable" was all I answered. 

How could they also be on their side. Great, I have no one left on my side. I guess they all want to see me suffer. I was about to tell them to leave me alone when guess who walked in. The doctor of the hour. Some guts this doctor has to be walking into my room so nonchalantly after her father dropped such a bomb on me. Guess she already thinks she owns me. She must be ecstatic  her plan to trap me worked. 

Wait, she's not alone?

Yoongi?

That really threw me off. Wasn't he ignoring me and more importantly wasn't he hurt by what I unintentionally yelled at him when I was drunk? Why was he here? And why was he walking in with her? Do they know each other? As I ran this through my head I didn't even notice that she had done her thing and was about to walk out without even speaking to me. I don't think so. 

I demanded everyone to leave us alone. 

Yoongi had the audacity to stop on his way out and whisper something into her ear. The nerve this guy had. Why was he talking to her so intimately? Why was he getting so close to her? I shook these thought out of my head and glared at her. She was standing near my bed and I noticed she was starting to tear up. For a second I felt bad for her, she momentarily looked so lost so scared so distraught. Was she ok? She looked so fragile, her pretty face seemed tainted by bitterness. Wait hold up Jin, this must all be a show to win me over. 

Damn she's a good actor. Seems like she took up the wrong career path.

"Are you happy now that your daddy bought you a husband? Were you not able to find yourself one on your own? Did you think that your dad's offer would make me feel honored to have you as my wife? Did you really think I would fall head over heals for you? What makes you think Y O U can have ME?"  She stood there crying as I let everything out in the open. 

Was she mute now? She could cut out her acting right about now. I was going to continue, when she spoke.

"Who do YOU think you are to be looking down on me! Buy myself a husband? You? What makes you think that I see you as some great guy? What's so special about you that I would beg my dad to marry me off to you? You're a drunk, a player, a horrible person who only cares about yourself as I have gotten to see for myself in this short time. What makes you think I want you? Of course I love Jin, as in I like BTS, but thats about it. I had nothing to do with this.  I want nothing to do with this. Believe me or not, I just found out from my dad and your managers before coming here. I also don't want to be associated with you. AND I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO HELP 'FIX' YOUR DISGUSTING IMAGE!" she half yelled half spit out at me.