Chapter eight

I left the hospital the next morning. My legs were still a little numb and Craig demanded I use a wheel chair.

Ronnie had spent the entire night at my side, telling me the insane stories of his time in the dillanger. Some had me laughing until I was in tears and others made me want to hug him and never let him go.

Around 6 Craig showed up with a steaming hot cup of coffee and a giant smile. When he reached the room he laughed at the sight of Ronnie jumping around like a mad man with me half asleep in the bed.

We waited for the discharge papers to be completed before I was able to be let free. Ronnie wheeled me out of the building, making sure I was used as a form of transportation in a deserted hallway.

Craig was waiting for us outside with the car.

The drive home was short and sweet. I was amazed that the two of them could be so civil with eachother.

When we finally reached home a giant surprise party waited. All of the Escape the Fate boy were there plus the guys from Falling in Reverse. I was amazed that they even got Onyx, my best friend, in town with out me knowing.

The party lasted for hours and by the end I was exhausted. Still not trusting my legs, Craig carried me up to my bed. He tucked me in to my black covers before climbing in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"Thank you."

He looked at me confused.

"For putting up with Ronnie. I know you two aren't that fond of each other and it really means alot to me."

He laughed. "Your right, I'm not to fond of the guy." He kissed the top of my head. "But your worth it."

I looked up at him. "This isn't going to be the end is it?"

He laughed. "Knowing his crazy ass a new problem will spark up soon. But don't worry about that. Just get some sleep."

I nodded and snuggled into him.

He started humming the song he wrote for me as I drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Lena."

A/N: That's a wrap! I couldn't drag this story on any longer, even though I wanted to. But I will be writing a second one! So keep your eyes out!!! Thank you so much for sticking with me and having the patience to wait for the updates!! It means so much!!!

Comments are still welcome. Tell me how this is. If you don't like it I'll try to rewrite it.

Cheers to a great journey and I hope you'll continue it with me.

Love and light sabers,

Bailey.