Chapter 4!

A/N: Sorry about not updating for so long. I wasn't having much inspiration and it took me awhile to find some. This chapter should shed some light on the real reasons why Lena is so afraid to tell Ronnie about Craig. It's kind of short but I felt it covered the most important things. The video is the Jeepers Creepers theme song. Enjoy!

Max’s POV

‘Jeepers Creepers where’d you get those peepers? Jeepers Creepers where’d you get those eyes?’

I walked into the living room humming the infamous Jeepers Creepers tune while attempting to carry a giant bowl of popcorn. I set it down on the coffee table infront of the couch and glanced at the clock. 8:59. Lena is about to be late.

I walked to the front door and tapped my foot staring at the clock on the wall. I felt like some curfew crazed father and decided that I was being a little to dramatic. It's not like I can ground her for being late.

I walked back into the living room and scooped out a hand full of popcorn. If she isn't her by 8:10 I would start the movie without her. But it isn't like we both hadn't seen it a million and three times. I sighed and looked back to the clock. 8:03. Damn I really didn't want to watch this movie by myself. I fidgeted in my seat. Last time I watched this movie I was practicly in Craig's lap because of how freaked out I was getting. Lena and the rest of the guys snapped a few pictures and a few days later they were all over the internets most popular rock blogs. Or so I heard, it's not like I actually read that stuff anyway.

I flipped out my phone and clicked on tap tap revenge 4. I had almost beaten the game and was working on Numb by Linkin Park on expert. I tapped out the slow rhythm at the beginning but it slowly advanced to something much quicker. Determined to win I stuck my tongue out and let my thumbs do the thinking. I was almost done when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped ten feet into the air and clutched my chest, turning around.

"Woah calm yourself, didn't mean to scare you that badly." Lena said grinning.

I shot her the dirtest look I could come up with and stood up. "What the hell was that?!"

She grinned and giggled. "I didn't think I would scare you that bad. Someone's a little jumpy today." She pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Maxxi!"

I sighed and hugged her back. "It's okay Lena Bear. But if you do it again, I can't promise that I won't throw a punch."

She grinned and looked at the tv "Jeepers Creepers? I thought you hated that movie."

"I kinda do. But I decided that I want to give it another chance."

She laughed. "Okay. But if you end up in my lap I am going to push you out of it."

I grinned. "Deal."

2 HOURS LATER

The movie was now over and we had just finished having a popcorn war. The bowl was empty and we called a truce. Some how the subject had been changed to Ronnie and how Lena was coping with him being out.

"I get that he didn't want to leave me but I can't find myself to be okay with him not being there for me for so long. I feel like such a bitch treating him like this but I can't help it."

I pulled her into a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder. "Well you said you guys talked things over right?"

She sighed. "Yeah, but he came so close to findinbg Craig in there with me. If my door had been unlocked we both would of been dead."

I pushed her away a bit so I could see her face. "You still haven't told him? Le he deserves to know! You can't hide this from him forever."

Tears were now falling freely down her face. "I know Max. But I just can't do it. Not yet anyway. I just got Ronnie back, I don't want him to leave me again!"

I finally understood why she was so against telling Ronnie about her relationship with Craig. She thought he would leave her for good this time. That his little sister dating his enemy would officially send him over the edge. I felt my heart break for her. Either way she would lose someone. Her brother and her best friend. Or the man she loves.

No person should have to make that desicion.