t e n

Jimin's POV

It was already morning and I woke up early. I decided that I will head to the park again for some fresh air.

I lowkey hope that a miracle will happen when I'm at the park.

I wore a loose shirt with a hoodie and tight jeans. Grabbing my phone from my bedside, I took my wallet from my drawer and immediately went out. Seokjin-hyung was singing inside the shower so it was the perfect time to escape.

I carefully closed the door, not wanting any of the members to hear me go out. Sighing in relief, I headed towards the park and wore my hoodie, slipping on my shades.

I sat down on a bench and sighed again.

"Hye Jin.. when will I see you?"

I went to a nearby ramen restaurant which had a few customers. Perfect, I thought.

I went inside while wearing my hoodie and shades. I didn't want anyone to see me here. 

There was a girl who caught my attention. She had her head slumped on the table as she was wearing her earphones. I shrugged and went to order my food.

I couldn't help but to be a bit curious about the girl. Was she waiting for someone? It kinda looks like it. Maybe her date ditched her? Nah. She would be angry and grumpy if he did.

"Sir, here's your order. Thank you and please come again," the waiter bowed at me and gave me my food. I nodded back at him as a response and started eating.

Few moments later, I was already done. I headed for the door and glanced at the girl's table. She was nowhere to be found.

I shrugged again as I opened the door. As I was about to leave, I accidentally bumped into a tiny figure.

Oh my gosh, it was the girl.

I heard her muttering some words as I immediately stretched my hand for her. She didn't accept it and just smiled at me.

Oh my fucking god.

The girl's eyes.. Her lips, her hair, her face..

Hye Jin?

I mentally slapped myself.

There's no way she'd be here!

I quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, it was my fault. I didn't see where I was going." I bit my lip and bowed my head lowly. In my peripheral vision, I can see her shaking her head.

"No, it's completely fine! It was my fault too, I am so sorry." She smiled at me again.

Her smile.. oh god how much I missed that sweet smile of hers.

I slowly removed my shades and I saw her widen her eyes.

"P-Park.. Jimin?''

"Lee Hye Jin.."

She stood right in front of me. Frozen. Here was the girl I have been looking for. I can't believe it. She's finally in front of me...