n i n e

Hye Jin's POV

"Kyungsoo-ah, I'm going to take a walk in the park! May be home before lunch!" I waved at my best friend as he gave me a smile and a nod.

"Be safe, Hye Jinnie-pabo!"

I chuckled at his words as I left his apartment. I didn't bring Takeo with me, he was still sleeping.

Walking down the street, I plugged in my earphones and listened to some songs.

I actually don't know where to go.

Damn it, Hye Jin.

I walked on a random street and found a store where it was selling BTS merchandises.

I decided to walk in and I saw few people. I looked around and there were lots of figurines, especially Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung, and of course.. Jimin.

I cursed at myself.

What the hell am I doing here?

I quickly ran away from the store and huffed. I really am stupid.

I mentally slapped myself and decided to go to a nearby restaurant. Fortunately, there was.

A ramen shop! Sweet.

I quickly went inside and happily ordered my food, then sat down on my table. I opened my phone and there were no texts. Sighing, I slumped on the table.

I then heard the door open but I was minding my own business. After a few minutes had passed, I raised my head and saw that the waiter has already put my ramen on my table.

I was about to eat when I heard a familiar ringtone.

"Hello? Oh hey hyung. Yeah, I went out for some fresh air. What? No, I'll come back soon. I'm just gonna eat, okay? Okay, sure. Bye."

I looked at the person. He was kinda short, he was facing the other way around so I couldn't see his face. He was also wearing a hoodie. He then turned around and I saw his eyes.

He raised his eyebrows at me, his eyes wide open. I quickly bowed my head and proceeded to eat my ramen before it turns cold.

I was finished and left the restaurant. Opening the door, I bumped into a hard figure.

I stumbled down on the floor as I rubbed my head. "Ow.." I muttered.  Looking up, the guy had his hands reached out for me to grab. I didn't grab his hand and just smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I didn't see where I was going." He bit his lip and bowed his head lowly. I immediately shook my head and hands.

"No, it's completely fine! It was my fault too, I am so sorry."

He took off his shades and that was the time I regret going outside.

"P-Park.. Jimin?"