t h r e e

Hye Jin's POV

"Flight 0218 to Seoul, South Korea is now boarding."

I held Kyungsoo's hand and he looked at me, showing me his reassuring smile.

"It's gonna be okay, Hye Jin. I'm here for you,"

I nodded at him and held his hand even tighter. We headed to the plane boarder and sat on our chair. This is gonna be a long ride.

10 hours later

"Hye Jin, wake up. We're here."

Kyungsoo shook my shoulder as I opened my eyes. Nobody was at the plane, just me, Kyungsoo and some flight attendants. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my luggage at the shelf above me. I smiled lazily at Kyungsoo and gripped on his shoulder.

We left the plane as I took a quick glance at my surroundings.

"Hello, Seoul. I'm back."

  →♥←

"So where are you gonna stay at,  Kyungsoo?" I asked him while we took a quick stroll at the mall. He wanted to buy some donuts for the EXO members as a surprise for them.

"Well, since the others changed apartments, I might as well find myself an apartment too." He chuckled and asked me the same thing. "Where are you gonna stay at?"

"I dont know.. Guess I'll stay with you again! I'm lazy to find other apartments," I laughed and patted his back. I saw him rolled his eyes and a small smile curved on his lips.

"Of course you'll stay with me. I know you, Hye Jinnie-pabo."

We left the mall as Kyungsoo took his box of donuts in his hands. His eyes are full of excitement and joy.

He was excited to meet his best friends again.

But what about me? Am I excited to see him again?

Hell no. Like what I said, I'll never forget what he did to me. He treated me like a toy, like he never even loved me. He used me because of my body.. Just for the sake of his satisfaction. He was obsessed.

I shook my train of thoughts and continued to smile.

I wanted to go back here, to Seoul, and now I have to face the consequences. I have to forget everything. I have to forget him. Forget Park Jimin.

→♥←

We knocked on the door and there came out a boy with brown hair, eye bags were visible under his eyes. He turned to me and Kyungsoo.

"Hello, what do you need?" Despite his appearance, his voice was sweet and subtle. I heard Kyungsoo muffle out a "Pabo hyung" and replied, "Wow hyung, you forgot about me?" He acted hurt and put his free hand on his chest.

The older man rubbed and widened his eyes.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yah! How can you forget me, Suho-hyung?" He gave the box of donuts to me and he immediately gave Suho a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, hyung!"

"I missed you too, buddy!" He ruffled Kyungsoo's hair like a kid and turned to me.

"So, who's the lady? Are you Kyungsoo's girlfriend? Pleased to meet you, come inside!" Suho grabbed my hand and shook it gently, giving me a warm smile.

"A-Aniyo! I'm Kyungsoo's best friend!" I waved my hands and quickly denied what Suho said. He nodded, understanding the situation.

"Do come in! Please don't mind the mess." He welcomed us warmly with a smile. I nodded and looked around.

It really was a mess.

I heard Kyungsoo chuckling as he sat on the sofa, patting the empty space next to him. I sat down and smiled at Suho.

He clasped his hands, "Do you want something to drink, Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo's best friend?" He asked and I replied, "Please, just call me Hye Jin. And no, I'm good."

"I'll have water, hyung." Kyungsoo bit his lip and looked at me.

"Alright, just stay here while I get you your drink."

I sighed.

"Hye Jin-ah, are you really okay?" Kyungsoo gave me a look of concern and carressed my hand. I smiled at him and nodded, intertwining my hands with his.

"I'm fine."