o n e

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, you really missed out on a lot of things," Yoongi chuckled, closing his eyes. I looked at the rapper, sighing.

"I know.. Can I ask you, how's.. Hye Jin?"

I missed Hye Jin, so much. I want to hug her, kiss her, tell her how much I missed her. Being in the asylum was so boring, but I'm really thankful for the doctors. They helped me cure my disease, and now I am determined to find Hye Jin.

"About that, Jimin.. I don't think I have the right to tell you where she is. Mianhae."

I sighed. He's lying, I could sense it. Anyways, I shouldn't bother him. I still have to practice our dance steps for Blood, Sweat and Tears, Spring Day and the others since I was gone for 2 years.

→♥←

"Seokjin-hyung, when are you gonna cook us food?"

I can hear Taehyung whining like a baby inside the kitchen. He's been like that ever since I got back, said the hyungs. Guess my disappearance made him quiet.

It's been almost two weeks that I came back. When the fans heard, they tweeted, gave me a private message on twitter, and kept on asking 'Jimin-oppa, where were you?' I responded to all of them – well, not literally all but i tweeted them a message that I was fine and stuff. I'm actually so glad that they're caring and lovely fans. I didn't know how, or why I deserve such people like them. I'm thankful for that.

Jungkook threw a pillow on my face as I smiled slightly. He's gonna bother me again, I know this kid.

"Jimin-hyung~ I missed you so much! We were like a mess when you were not around," he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Well, I'm all better now, no need to worry. And mind you, y'all have been a mess since 2013." I gave him a hearty laugh.

"Dinner is ready, boys!"

Seokjin-hyung yelled as the maknae line, except me, dashed into the kitchen when they heard hyung. I smiled slightly as I saw Jungkook already at the table, munching down on his food. I scratched my head and stood, going to the kitchen with a sigh.

Hye Jin.. Where are you?

→♥←

"That was fantastic, boys! You all did a great job. Now, go along with your stylists as they have brought you your food. After this, you're going back to the dorm to rest. I know how tiring it is onstage," Bang PD-nim gave us a pat in our shoulders and a fatherly smile. We've just finished performing BS&T on M! Countdown and I missed this. Performing onstage, fans shouting out your name at the top of their lungs, making them so happy.

I ran to Namjoon and wrapped my arms across his neck. He turned to me and said, "Hey Jimin. Aren't you tired yet?" I shook my head and smiled. "Of course not. It was so fun, actually."

When we reached our room, it was filled with food. The boys sighed happily and plunged onto the sofas to rest.

Hoseok turned on the television and he turned the channel to KBS World, in which our performance awhile ago is showed.

"Park Jimin is finally back from vacation, and looks hotter than ever! Fans all around the world are going nuts about it! But there is this one question still lingering in every fans' minds: 'where was Park Jimin?' "

All eyes were turned to me as I looked down on my feet, playing with my fingers.

Author's Note:

Here's chapter two! Hope you all enjoyed it :)

Target: 50 reads and 25 votes