Chapter 77

Italics are gonna be questions/song suggestions :D

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sam Evans @samevans 

Doing a lil surprise show tomorrow at the Hotel Cafe in LA! What are some songs you guys wanna hear?

Sam Evans @samevans  

@rachelberry1 is gonna be live on periscope. I'll legit do anything (as long as I know it). Christmas, Country, Pop, etc.

What about Disney songs? Like Can You Feel The Love Tonight or something like that?

Sam Evans @samevans 

Those songs too! I love me some Disney! Let's face it, I'm still a child at heart guys.

You'll be doing originals too, right? Also, can you do Santa Claus is Back In Town? The Elvis Presley one.

Sam Evans @samevans

Of course! I'll probably just do a few though, 'cause I wanna do some Christmas stuff since it's next week :)

Will Rachel sing anything?

Sam Evans @samevans

I'll definitely be making her sing something with me.

Once he finished with his Twitter conversations, Sam sat with Rachel and Sadie in the living room. She was on her lap top looking for a new phone case.

"When is the next video gonna be out?" She asked him.

"I think it's out now, actually." He said. The 12 days of Christmas started on Monday, and so far, Jingle Bell Rock" and "White Christmas" has been out. Today "First Noel" is going to be released.

"Ooh yay!" She immediately went to YouTube to find it. They watched and she laughed at the faces that were made. Sam, Liz, and Stevie sang together and Liz and Stevie made weird faces at each other every once in a while.

"I thought Stacy was going to sing with you guys."

"Nah, she's a lil chicken shit and got scared so she didn't want to be in it." She laughed.

"But she's in some of the other ones though right?"

"Yeah." She made a face and he said, "I don't know. Like I said, she's a lil chicken shit."

"She'd kill you if she heard you say that." He chuckled.

"I know."

TIME SKIP
Thursday, December 17, 2015

"Well dang, I didn't think there'd be a full house tonight." Sam said, walking on stage and majority of the people screamed excitedly. "I'm just gonna head straight into it and start with a couple originals, then I'm gonna do some Disney and some Christmas songs." He chuckled to himself. After singing a few originals, he sang some Disney songs.

"This first one is "Can You Feel The Love Tonight". It's one of my favorite songs, and any time someone mentions the "Lion King" I start singing it." Everyone laughed. "Rachel's gonna sing everyone a song too, and we might do a few together." They clapped and he grinned at Rachel, and waved at her phone, where she was periscoping the whole performance. "Uh, here it is."

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight?
How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight?
How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best  

Everyone applauded him as it ended. He sung a few others and Rachel got up to sing a couple with him, and sang one by herself. She sang "One and Only" by Adele.

"Guys, this woman can sing. There's no doubt about that." He said as she came on stage. One of the people who worked there was holding her phone for her. She smiled at him. "She was on Broadway so of course she does, but she is insanely talented."

"Awe, thank you Sammy." She said and kissed his cheek and a few girls awe'd. The music started and she sang the song, and everyone applauded her once it was over. They sang a couple of songs together and Sam sang a few Christmas songs, including "Santa Claus is Back in Town" in his Elvis impression.

"Thank you guys for coming out tonight! We had an awesome time out here performing for you, and after our vacation, I'm gonna start playing some more shows for you guys." Everyone cheered as he left the stage. He and Rachel both took pictures with fans and talked to some of them, before finally leaving to go home. On the way home, Sam tweeted,

Sam Evans @samevans   

@rachelberry1 and I had a lot of fun tonight! Hope everyone else did too! I'll definitely doing this a lot more soon :)

Rachel laughed at the tweet when they were at a red light, since she was driving. 

"I did have fun. It was insane how many people fit in that place." She said. He laughed.

"I know. I can't wait to start performing for bigger crowds and stuff. Phil said something about an actual tour sometime soon."

"Really? That'd be awesome!"

"I hope so, because you know how I love to travel," She giggled and nodded, "plus I'll be able to take you with me and we can go to new places and stuff."

"I'd love that." She said, smiling at him. "I can't wait til Saturday."

"Me too. Ugh, I still have to finish packing." He said, smacking his forehead.

"No you don't." She laughed. "I knew you forgot so I went ahead and finished for you."

"Seriously?" He asked. She nodded and he grinned, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Thanks, baby. Now I can cuddle with m'lady." She laughed at him and nodded.

"Uh huh. I want to order in when we get home, I'm starving."

"Same, but that's not surprising." He said. She laughed and nodded in agreement.

"We have to go to bed early tonight so we can make our flight to Ohio in the morning."

"Ugh, I know. I hate getting up early." She patted his knee.

"I know, Sammy, I know."