Chapter 65

Friday, August 21, 2015

It was the day after Rachel left, and Sam decided that it would be a good idea to take his family to the studio to show them where he would be working on his album.

"So this is where the magic begins?" Liz asked. Sam chuckled, plopping down in a chair.

"Yep. Do y'all want to hear any?" He asked. They nodded. He played a couple of songs like; 'Mercy', 'Stitches', and 'Something Big'.

"They're amazing Sam!" Mary exclaimed. He laughed.

"Thanks mom." He said. He played around with the controls until he got what he wanted.

"Liz, go in the booth and put the headphones on." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just do it." She rolled her eyes at him but did as she was asked. He hit the button so that she could hear him.

"Alright, now sing something. It doesn't matter what." She raised an eyebrow but sang a few lyrics from one of his songs. He recorded it and when she came out, he played it back, but now she sounded like a chipmunk.  Everyone laughed. For the next hour or two, they played around in the booth, and then went to get lunch.

"You know we're leaving Wednesday, right?" Mary asked Sam, who nodded.

"Yeah, I know." He replied."I'm gonna be all by myself." He mocked crying and they laughed.

"I can stay, with your for a while longer if you want, Sam." Liz said.

"Nah, you don't have to do that. Aren't you starting the semester at Ohio State?"

"Actually, no. I decided that college wasn't my thing either." Sam nodded, raising an eyebrow.

"That's not the only reason though, is it?" Stevie asked, making kissy faces at Liz. She rolled her eyes.

"Caden is actually moving to LA next month." Sam snorted slightly and sat back in his chair.

"Uh huh. I figured that." He chuckled."You can stay as long as you want. Just...If you bring him to the house, don't do the dirty all over the house, 'kay?" Mary almost choked on her drink.

"Samuel Dwight Evans!"

TIME SKIP
Thursday, August 27, 2015
10:30 AM

"I know this is probably bad to say, but thank god they're gone." Liz said, walking in the living room and plopping down beside a half asleep Sam. He chuckled.

"I love mom, but she makes us get up way too early." He said sleepily.

"And go to bed early." He held up a hand and she high fived him. A little while later, they both asked each other a question at the same time.

"Want to go shopping?" Liz asked.

"Want to order pizza?" Sam asked. They looked at each other for a second and burst out laughing.

"This early, Sam?"

"Hell yeah." He said, grabbing his phone to order it."And I'll go shopping with you after we eat." She laughed and nodded.

TIME SKIP

"Sam!" Rachel exclaimed over the phone when he answered. He raised an eyebrow. She was laughing hysterically.

"What the hell, babe." He chuckled.

"Have you checked Twitter recently?"

"No. My notifications were blowing up so I turned them off." He said.

"Well, put me on speaker and go look at it." She giggled again. He raised an eyebrow and did as she asked. Liz came in and plopped beside him. He scrolled through Twitter and a picture caught his eye. He went back to it and read the caption.

"What the fuck." He said and Rachel began cackling again."Are you serious?" He looked at Liz and showed her the picture.

"Okay, and?" She asked, seeing a picture of the two walking around the mall, Sam holding her bags for her.

"Read the caption." He said. She read it and burst out laughing. It said, 'Looks like Sam Evans is either cheating on girlfriend Rachel Berry, or the two broke up and he's gotten himself a new girl!' Rachel laughed along with her. A few minutes later, Rachel had to go to set so they hung up, and Sam decided to go on Instagram and clear things up. He posted the most recent picture of he and Rachel next to a picture of he and Liz.

samevans

Guys...I am happily in love with my girlfriend of almost two years, and I don't plan on breaking up with her or EVER cheating on her. The girl in the second picture? That. Is. My. SISTER. Really? Some of you people just sit around and shoot the shit and try to come up with so much bullshit. It's not funny. Stop picking random people to make up lies about, kay? It's not cool and you're just making yourselves look stupid. Thank you and have a nice day everyone! :) :) :)