Chapter 26

Thursday, June 5, 2014

After school, everyone stayed in the choir room and sat in a circle and talked.

“What are some of your best memories in this Glee club?” Mercedes asked.

“Mine was when Sam sang Baby. No doubt about that.” Tina said. Sam laughed.

“I think everyone loved it when Sam did that.”

“What are y’all even talking about?” Kitty asked.

“Sam went through a Justin Bieber face when he was dating Quinn.” Santana said.”And all the girls basically fell in love with him until their boyfriends joined in on ‘The Justin Bieber Experience’.” Everyone laughed as Sam blushed.

“Dude’s gone crazy, I know that’s for sure.” Sam said. He stood up.”Alright y’all, get in the chairs. I’m gonna sing it, but only because Tina wants me too and because the others haven’t seen it.” He said.

“No purple jacket this time?” Brittany asked.

“Nope, it doesn’t fit anymore, Britt.”

“Oh,” She giggled. He picked up his guitar and walked closer to Rachel, who giggled cutely as he started singing to her.

Ohh wooaah

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playin'
"We're just friends", what are you sayin'?
Said "there's another", and looked right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time

And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we're here together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring

And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin' down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

When I was 13, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us who could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh I was starstruck
She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks

She made my heart pound
I skip a beat when I see her in the street
And at school on the playground
But I really wanna see her on a weekend
She know she got me dazin' 'cause she was so amazin'
And now my heart is breakin' but I just keep on sayin'

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine

I'm gone
Now I'm all gone
Now I'm all gone
Now I'm all gone, gone, gone, gone
I'm gone

After his performance of dancing around the room like a mad man, he put his hands on his hips, out of breath while everyone clapped.

“I’m getting way to old for this.” He said, shaking his head. They laughed. They moved their chairs so they were in a circle again.

“I loved going to New York for Nationals that year.” Artie said.

“I think everyone did. That was when we wrote songs.”

“My cup, my cup, saying what’s up to my cup!” Brittany sang and everyone laughed.

“Remember ‘Hell To The No’?” Mercedes asked.

“What about Trouty Mouth?” Santana asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Shut up.” Sam playfully gave her the stink eye and she laughed.

“What about the body rolls? Those were my favorite.” Brittany said, looking at Sam. He laughed when Rachel nodded.

“This isn’t a great memory, but it was when the shooting happened.” Blaine said.”Everyone was together and no one argued. It brought all of us even closer, even the ones who weren’t there.”

“If that hadn’t happened, I think Sam and I would still basically hate each others guts.” Liz said. Sam laughed and patted her head and she glared at him.

“When the lights went out was one of my favorites.” Sam said.

“Why? You would either fall on your face, run into everyone, or trip over stuff.” Jake said. Sam rolled his eyes.

“Like you didn’t? And it was one of my favorites because of the fact that we weren’t on our phones or computers or any of that. It was just our voices and the instruments.”

“That was fun. You got on Artie about being on his phone, that was funny.” Liz said. Artie glared at her and gave her the finger. She snorted.

“Ah, I love you people.”

TIME SKIP
Friday, June 6, 2014
12 PM

“Sammy! Time to get up!” Carole and Mary called quietly. Sam groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

“You’re graduating today!” Mary exclaimed, pulling it off of him.

“Mom!” He whined.

“You need to get up and get ready.” She said.

“I’ll get up in a few minutes.” He mumbled, turning over. The two women looked at each other and laughed.

“I’ll give you until 12:30, and if you’re not up by then, I’ll send Rachel up here.” He turned his head and gave her the stink eye. She was the only one who would actually get him up on time, at least, when she was in Ohio. They left and he went back to sleep. He woke up to a tiny brown haired person jumping on his back. He laughed when he realized it was Rachel.

“It’s 12:35! Get up Mister!” She said, poking his sides, knowing he was ticklish. He laughed again and grabbed her hands, turning around and sitting up, causing her to fall back on the bed. She already had her hair and makeup done for the day.

“Why do I have to get up already?” He whined.

“Because you have to take a shower and then you’re going to get your graduation pictures done.”

“Oh, I forgot about that.” He rubbed his eyes.

“After your shower, come down stairs.” She said, tossing him his clothes that were hanging up. It was suit pants and a dress shirt. He chuckled and nodded. After his shower, he brushed his teeth and towel dried his hair until it was just damp, and then he put it in a pony tail. He grabbed his phone and went down stairs, where his family and the Hummel’s were with Rachel.

“Good afternoon.” Dwight teased. Sam mocked him and Dwight laughed. He sat down between Rachel and Liz.

“Are you singing today at graduation?” Kurt asked.

“No, but I am singing at the graduation party.” He answered.”And it’s an original.” Kurt smiled and clapped.

“I so can’t wait to hear it.”