(Chapter 20) Car Crashed

Start from the beginning

The compartment door burst open, "Hello," Hermione smiled at Hazel and I, Pansy and Millicent looked away, as if Hermione was filthy. "Have any of you seen Harry or Ron!" asked Hermione worriedly.

"I don't think so, I didn't see them at all on the platform," Hazel replied. "No, I boarded the train a little bit late." I answered, and turned to look at Pansy and Millicent. "Have you girls seen them?" I asked. They both shook their heads, still not looking at Hermione.

"that's a no then..." Hazel said awkwardly, giving her an apologetic look. "Sorry Hermione, but maybe they'll turn up at the feast?"

"Thank you for telling me, good day," Hermione frowned, closing the compartment door. Pansy Immediately started talking once more, as if that didn't happen.  

. . . . .

It has been almost hours, we all shared our stories and now we're just all eating candy from the trolley. "Taste this one!" Pansy handed me a Bertie Botts bean, the color was a dark shade of red. "Lets hope it's strawberry." I said, and popped it in my mouth. I slowly chewed, "It's chili!" my mouth was burning, the spicy flavor was kicking in.

The girls burst into fits of giggles, "Your face is turning red, Luci." Hazel laughed. "Looks like your blushing!" Pansy giggled. "Do any of you have water or pumpkin juice?!" I asked, a tear streamed down my cheek from the spice.

Millicent noticed the tear, and handed me a bottle of cold pumpkin juice. I twisted off the cap and gulped down the cold liquid. "Wooooo!" I screamed, as another tear streamed down my cheek.

"That was spicy!" I laughed along with the girls, "Sorry! I thought it was also strawberry!" Pansy giggled, and used a napkin to wipe away the tear lingering on my cheek. "Hope that wasn't to painful, sorry about that," said Pansy with a weak smile. "It's alright, I guess I deserved it since I ate your cauldron cake." I laughed, Pansy smiled but rolled her eyes.

Later, Pansy and Millicent went into a deep conversation about dresses . Hazel tapping me on the shoulder, "What is it?" I asked. Hazel's eyes widen in shock, pointing to the window, I quirked an eyebrow. "Look outside now." she demanded in a whisper tone.

I took one glance at the window, my eyes widen in pure shock. "Merlin's beard!" I yelled in horror, Pansy and Millicent jump in fright, "What!?"

"Nothing! We better get changed, can you two guard outside!" Hazel exclaimed, a drop of sweat trikled down her forehead. They both nodded immediately. "Of course, but please don't scream because of nothing." Millicent said cluelessly. 'I swear they are getting dumber each day', I thought in my mind. After they exited, Hazel and I pressed our eyes against the window, looking on the far right side.

There we saw Harry dangling off the flying car, Ron holding out his hand, screaming something we couldn't hear. "What sort of rubbish did they get themselves into!" Hazel whisper yelled, gaping at the scene. I didn't say a word, I was too shocked to say anything.

Harry grabbed onto Ron's hand, who pulled him up with all the strength he could muster. Hazel and I let out a sigh of relief, "Glad that went well." we sighed in unison, smiling at each other. "Now lets get changed!" exclaimed Hazel, who walked over to her bag and got out her uniform, as if forgetting that she panicked.  'I better find out why this happened... Molly might send them a howler', I thought in my mind, still worried if they are okay.

After we got changed, I opened the door, gesturing the other two girls inside. "Your turn!" Hazel chirped, and pushed them in. I closed the door, and guarded the door, with Hazel standing next to me doing the same thing.