Elipogue

The Message: Via Christel-thoughts.Tumblr.com

Sometime before Beyonce was 21, likely around 18, Jay-Z sets his sights on her. The youngest he could have possibly been was 30.

The day she turned 21, he asked her to "go steady" by saying "Don't embarrass me". He was cheating the whole time. She had just turned 21 so he would be 33 in 3 months. This is in 2002. That same year Destiny's Child announced a hiatus. They would release their final album in 2004.

Jay repeatedly boasts about the baddest chick in the game wearing his chain. He's still cheating left and right.

Destiny's Child has their last performance in 2006.

"I am alone at a crossroads. I'm not at home in my own home and I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind." - 2007

Bey married Jay in 2008. He's still cheating.

She has a few miscarriages. Finds out her dad's a sack of shit with all types of outside children. Is CONSTANTLY attacked by white feminists. Is told she isn't open enough and consistently critiqued for "not being real" as she sings about this man, who has been grooming her to deal with his shit since she was 18 and he was 30, treating her terribly and constantly breaking her heart. Home is not the refuge is should be, not at all. Her husband is still cheating and, by his own admission, is not emotionally supportive in the slightest.

The Grammys keep finding reasons to rob her and taint the one thing still kinda working the way she needs. Her husband is still cheating. He's having threesomes and shit. Still bragging about the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain though. Because, apparently, that's all she was to him. A trophy.

2011- she's still trying desperately to get him to be better. She's still thinking she's not doing something right (that's what "getting in early" does for these men). This is when we get that epic love letter to Jay-Z in the album "4".

She's finally able to carry a child to term, but not without people constantly accusing her of lying about being pregnant and saying the baby isn't hers.

Blue's arrival and Beyonce's reflection of the hell she's been dealing with get her to finally consider leaving for real and for good. She's about to walk away.

With Blue's arrival, Jay finally thinks he should treat his wife better. It's 2012. He's been treating her like absolute shit, after grooming her to take the emotional abuse, for 11 years.

2013 - Beyonce starts telling her story in the eponymous album.

2015, once Blue is old enough to notice things start forming her understanding of relationships, LEMONADE. Trashmen get angry at her "airing their dirty laundry". Delusional stans of the relationship swear it's not about them but her parents. Stans refusing to believe this man is who he is is part of her hell.

2017 - Jay-Z FINALLY admits to how trash he was, chalks it up to her maturing faster than him. Again...she was 18 when this started. He was 30.

--------

Thank You for Reading! <3 

Nobody wins when the family feuds