Chapter 33

-------

Later that Night ( Continued from the previous chapter).

Shawn walked out the door and drove to Rita's house.

Shawn Its 4 in the morning! what the hell! Rita said annoyed since she was half sleeping.

He brushed passed her and she closed the door.

---------

The Next Morning Beyonce woke up and realized his car wasn't outside, she started to get worried she looked on the dresser for his phone and it wasn't there, she knew where his weed was, she checked cigar box and it the stash was gone.

Beyonce began to panic and she threw on an old over sized Tee shirt and ran downstairs to the living room soon as she looked up the door opened and Shawn came walking in the house drunk.

It's too early for this shit before she could say where-

He threw up everywhere.

Ugh! Beyonce said backing away.

She went to the kitchen and grab some cleaning supplies and put some paper towels on the floor. and helped him upstairs to bed, and brought him some water and some medicine.

Here she said dryly She shook her head as he took a sip.

What He asked.

You went to Rita's House, didn't you? Beyonce asked. smelling the perfume from his shirt.

He chuckled and said Yeah.

I'm Glad you think this is funny Shawn, you should stay at her house and let her take care of you. she said walking away. 

---------------------

A few hours later Jasmine called Beyonce.

Hey Beyonce, Jasmine answered.

Hey, jasmine said Bey said dryly.

How's he doing? Jas asked.

Fine.. when are you coming back? Beyonce asked.

I'll be home soon Beyonce, I promise and

You're not coming back, are you? Beyonce asked.

The line went silent for a bit and jasmine spoke up and said Maybe I'm still trying to figure things out. you know he talked about you a lot and-

Woah! I didn't agree on any of this! you left him and you want me to pick up the pieces this is Your Husband Jasmine you need to bring your ass back here and help him. Beyonce argued back.

Beyonce you don't understand the shit I've dealt with okay He Always would compare anything and Everything I did to you with everything! Hell, even Sex, I was tired so yes this was a setup because it's obvious who he wants to be with which is you. Jasmine started getting a bit Emotional.

-----

Listen I Gotta go okay, I'll talk to you later. Jasmine said and hanged up the phone

Beyonce turned around to see Shawn standing near the hall,

Shit, you scared me, why are you out of the bed.

Just wanted some more bottle water. He said Limping toward the fridge.

I Overheard the conversation, Shawn said.

Beyonce put her head down and said Umm, Jasmine may not be coming back at all she told me that you compared her to me a lot.

Yeah, I did, did mean to make her feel so type of way, though. he said sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Beyonce sat across from him and said I know this is asking for a lot and if you say no its fine, I mine well move back here with blue.

Shawn laughed sarcastically and said Nah, B I rather you stay there and Just come over, The nurse Cynthia is coming next week so I'll be fine.

Beyonce Rolled her eyes at him Well..for the time being, you can take care of yourself while I'm gone. walked upstairs and grabbed her purse and left.