Chapter 17

Angie went to go pick up blue and take her back to Houston with her which she really didn't want to do but sort of had no choice in the matter because if she stayed in LA, shit would be worse off than what is it.

come on Blue ! Beyonce said

No ! she said stubbornly folding her arms.

Little girl move it ! let's go now Beyonce said.

But mommy why do I have stay with aunt Angie.

blue said with a pout.

Beyonce said because I said so ! now go to the car.

Alright Beyonce, you sure about this what if Shawn comes after you and claims kidnapped.

She's only staying a month with while I get things settled here I'm going to sell this house and get something medium sized in west Hollywood.

I just need a fresh start I want blue to have a fresh start at things,Plus she can spend time with her cousins that she hasn't met before.

Okay, Cousin if you say so. I'll call you as soon as we land okay.

Alright now getting going. Bye mommy blue yelled from the car By baby girl be good.

Beyonce closed the door and breathe in and out and began packing.

she packed all of Shawn's leftover things and put in storage, all, ready had the cleaning come by and do the entire house.

Beyonce Smelled the pine-sol and stated open house is tomorrow Can't wait.