Chapter 32 - Heartfelt

A blessed Sunday to you all my dears. Thank you, thank you for the wonderful feedback on Cravings! It's amazing that it is now ranking also even with only two parts on it. This story just started out as an experiment on writing romcom is turning out wonderfully, even if it's not my comfort zone. Mas madali palang magpaiyak ng tao kaysa magpatawa, it's true even in writing.  

And much as this is a romcom, there will be a few painful chapters pa rin, because real life is like that. It can't be all happiness. Don't worry, it's not as painful as the others, maybe touching would be a better way to describe it. 

Meanwhile, don't worry about that yet. Enjoy muna tayo sa honeymoon phase of our couple's relationship.  Read on and find out what gifts they gave each other for their second monthsary. Hope you enjoy this my dears :)

They had to take a shower again (separately, just to be clear) and shyly faced each other to fix the food that had already gone cold. Maine heated the food in her unit's microwave oven while Richard set the table. Richard pulled her to his lap and kissed her cheek when she passed by to set the food on the table.

"Ako na default chair mo tuwing nandito ako."

"Ang harot mo naman sir."

"Ang hot mo naman, baby."

"Huy......wag ganon, nahihiya ako."

"Why? Hot ka naman talaga eh. Do you know that I stare at your ass when you whenever you walk away from me in my office?"

"Stop naaaaaa...."

"Tapos kanina, when I was licking your---"

She shut him up by kissing him, sucking his lower lip. She ended the kiss by taking a slice of pizza and feeding him.

"Sarap?"

"Mas masarap ka," He said, looking at her mouth again.

"Ayoko na......stop, seryoso. You're embarrassing me."

"Sige titigil na. I'm just happy."

"Ako rin."

"Ngayon lang ako ganito kasaya."

"Ako rin."

"I want to eat you again."

"Ayan ka na naman."

"Sayang, 'kala ko sasabihin mo, ako rin."

"But I didn't eat you kanina."

"Uyyyy......witty ha. Patay ka sakin later."

She got off him but was pulled back again.

"Kakain ako eh."

"Eat in my lap, sige na."

"Grabe....ang clingy. But I like," She said happily and ate some pizza, while also feeding him.

They finally finished eating. Maine thought it was time to give her gift. She excused herself and went to dresser cabinet to take out a small gift box and handed it to Richard.

"I hope you'll like my gift. It.....it doesn't cost much, I didn't know what to give you, so I....I made this for you."

She stood awkwardly, watching him open the gift box and carefully unravel the layers of thin white paper. He took out the sports gloves and lovingly ran his thumb over the top portion that she lovingly crocheted herself. She had no sewing machine, and painstakingly stitched by hand the crocheted part to the palm portion of the gloves.