Offer of a Lifetime

"Stop!" My voice cracked as i stepped in front of Beast and Dagger before they could throw anything more. 

Joker begins to laugh, and places a hand on Beast's shoulder, "I think it is about time to stop," Joker slides his hand down to Beast's prosthetic leg, "Who can blame the man for feeling. It is a handsome leg." The orange haired man turns to Sebastian, who is behind me, "What amazing acrobatic skills, I ought to hire ya if I could." 

I look at Sebastian, a small smirk on his lips, "Is your offer sincere?" 

"Ciel isn't going to approve." I thought. 

"I'd like to join too." I raise my hand, "We can come back tomorrow. I have a few friends that can be of help as well."   Sebastian held back a chuckle as he knew who I was talking about.

Joker looked over to me, a smirk appears on his lips, "Sure thing. We ought to give you and your friends an audition all the same, no?" 

Snake, still stands at the entrance of the tent, smiles, "'I like her.' Wordsworth implies." The snake hissing as Snake blushed, "'Maybe she is a good animal handler.'" offers Emily." 

"I am good with animals." I reach my hand out to the snake named Emily, only to pat the scaly head, and smile, "We shall see you tomorrow then? I can't wait." Joyfully, I smile at Emily and Snake. Taking Sebastian's gloved hand, I rush out the medical tent, Sebastian not letting go of my hand.

"Mi'lady, am I to assume that 'your friends' are My Young Lord, Alois Trancy, and the vile spider, Claude?" Chuckling as he spoke, I nod.

Getting into the carriage, Ciel glares at Sebastian, "Did you two get any information?" My brother's words sounds like venom.

"No, My Lord. (Y/n) was caught snooping around. But we did get an offer that might help the case." Sebastian cut off, so i could make the offer.

I smile brightly, "We were given the opportunity to join the circus!!"