Love and Torture (Dream #2)

WARNING: A DREAMY LEMON (pun intended)

I could feel my body tense as I my eyes opened and saw a shirtless man on top of me, his chest and body very nicely toned, I tried quilmes out from under him, but my hands were bound above my head, that was when I realized my body was exposed to the man on top of me. I looked up to see beamingly red eyes turn fluorescent and lustful, his smile turning to a smirk, "(Y/N), your awake, good. I was hoping you would wake soon." Sebastian spoke seductively.

Before I could utter a word, his lips crashed into mine, his tongue taking force entry, dominating my tongue and exploring every crevice of my mouth. His hands roamed to my breasts, squeezing and rubbing my nipples, making a moan escape my lips. Before completely pulling away from my mouth, he lips my lip and then my neck, down to my breasts, licking each nipple slowly my teasing me. His hands slide down to my ass, giving it a little squeeze as his mouth works on my breasts.

"Last time I tasted you, you were so sweet, I wonder if you have that same flavor." He whispers in my ear, his fingers touching my already wet entry, making a groan escape my lips as he rubs my clit with his thumb and work his middle And index fingers into me. I bite my lip as he looks at my face, his eyes so full of lust and the bulge in his boxers speaking the same. "Maybe I could wait to taste your sweet nectar, my queen bee." His fingers leaving my entry as he pulls his boxers down, revealing a very large erection.

He positions himself in front of my entry, looking into my (E/C) eyes, the tip pushing against me, slowly sliding into me. It started to hurt, 'My ex was never this big' I thought to myself, screaming in pain begging him to stop. After a few minutes of us stay like this, it began to feel better and his began to move his member in more making moans escape my lips. He thrust into me a bit faster, moans never stopping for a second. He picked up more speed, my moans turn to screams of bliss and pleasure. He bent down towards my ear, his thrusts harder and faster, "Scream my name, Milady." His words were demanding and I fulfilled his demands, his name coming from my lips as loud as I could. Not too much longer I felt a knot tighten in my abdomen, and I could feel him about to climax as well, he thruster one last time, hard into me, making our fluids combine and drip down my thigh.

Sebastian leaned upward, untying my arms then collapsing beside me, making a smile creep onto my make before I close my eyes.

~End Of Dream~

My eyes flutter open to the annoyingly bright sun through the window, and my womanhood really wet. 'Great, dirty dreams about my brother's butler.' I thought to myself.

A/N
Hey reader-chan, this was for not updating in a really long time. I know I didn't include Sebastian name in most of this update, but that was who you were doing it with. *wink* I love you reader-chan<3
<3,
Heather-Senpai