The Secrets

As I was sitting in my chair, applying makeup, Ciel walked in, holding a pastel dress and matching flats, "(Y/N) please change into this, I-, I mean we want to take you somewhere, Alois and I have something to discuss with you." I nodded as he left my room to change.

It's been a week since William, the man who claimed to be a Shinigami, and saved my life, took Jonathan away. Ever since then, Sebastian and Claude have been high alert, and Hannah has been changing my bandages, and has become my roommate. Ciel decided it would be best if we stayed at the Trancy estate until we know for certain Jonathan won't come back. I have become infatuated with the mysterious William who saved me that night. I've had dreams of him, his beautiful black locks, hazel-green eyes perfectly framed by those glasses. I hadn't told a single soul about the reaper exempt when it happened, and I mentioned his name.

I was looking into my full length mirror when I heard a deep husky voice speak, "Very beautiful, Mi'lady. Are you ready to depart?" Sebastian walked closer to me, making my cheek grow a light shade of pink.

I nodded and we headed to the carriage, and began our journey, "Alois, where are we going?" I looked at the young blonde boy looking out the window with a bored look.

He glanced at me with a smile, "You'll see."

It made me wonder until I saw a familiar sign and a dirt road, making me look at Ciel, noticing his good eye filled with joy and memories, "Why, Ciel? Why bring me back here of all places?" I thought to myself.

I was helped out of the carriage and ran to the family cabin I use to go to when I was Ciel's age. Our aunt, Madam Red, use to bring us here. It brought back so many happy memories on how I talked to her about boys, and about the new boy in school.

"Miss (Y/N), please, come inside, my master, and Ciel need to talk to you." Claude called me over and I sat in the old sofa in front of Ciel and Alois.

"Ciel, Alois, what's going on?" I whispered, feeling the seriousness aura in the air. Sebastian stood near me as Claude sat next to me.

Sebastian voice was what I heard voice, "Mi'lady, we all have been untruthful to you for quite some time now. Claude and I, are not who we seem to be.."

I looked at my brother for help in figuring out what they mean, "They are demons. Sebastian Michaelis is the name I gave him when he and I formed a contracted 2 years ago, when our mother and father were murdered in that fire. And Claud and Alois the same, except, different purposes." Ciel took his eye patch off, revealing a marking in his eye, "This is the seal that bonds the contract between Sebastian and I." Sebastian took his gloves off revealing the same marking on his hand, along with black nails. Alois and Claude shown me their similar markings as well, Alois' on his tongue.

"The more visible the seal is, the strong the bond." Claude seemed to have that recited from memory. "And the price for a demon's service is their victims soul."

My eyes teared up, as I held my hands to my mouth, "Ciel, don't tell me that is true. You sold your soul to a demon?" His nod confirmed my fears.

I was going to be alone in this world again. My brother sealed his fate of death.