The Reunion

A/N: I'm soo sorry for not telling you that I only update on the weekends, since that is the only free time I have. Plus I am going to be moving in with a friend by the end of April. So I might not be updating as much as I would like. I do send you my sincerest apologizes.
~Heather-chan

************************
The young boy's eyes widened, "(y/n)!?!" Tears began to stream down my face as the boy ran up to me, "It's been so long."

"Yes, yes it has." I hugged Ciel tightly, "I'm so sorry for running away to the States. I should have known. Will ever you forgive me?"

The realization hit the both of us that the butler was still in the room, "Master, Miss (y/n), may I ask, how do you two know each other?"

Ciel had pulled away from me at that point and walked back to his desk, "Miss (y/n) is my older sister." He looked out the window.

I nodded in agreement, "Yes, I had ran away with a man to the states when Ciel was 10. I had come back, hearing about a fire. I didnt know is was here..." I sighed and walked over to Ciel, "I'm sorry for leaving. But from now on, I will be here."

Sebastian stood by the door, looking at us with intensity. "Miss (y/n) let me show you to your room."

I nod and hug Ciel goodbye and walk out with Sebastian.

We walked in silence until we reached a large wooden door, "This will be your room for the time being. You will be sharing it with Mey-rin." Sebastian opened the door to a beautiful bedroom for two females.

"Thank you Sebastian." I nod and smile as I walk in and set my stuff down on the empty bed closest to the window.

He left me in the room only to come back a few minutes later with a maid outfit, "Change into this and meet me by the staircase to start your training."

I smiled at Sebastian as he left. I changed into the clothes.

~(Sebastian's POV)~
'(Y/n)... She is so beautiful.' I thought to myself as I extended down the stairway.

Not much later (y/n) was on top of the staircase. I smiled as she walked to me, "May we begin?"

She nodded and we began to walk to the kitchen, "Uh... Sebastian, how long has it been?"

~(Your POV)~
As we walked to the kitchen I turned to him and asked him what was on my mind since I came back, "Uh... Sebastian, how long has it been?"

"Its been 2 years since the fire, and since your brother had hired me as the butler." He looked back at me and opened the door to the kitchen.

As I walked in, I saw a Folly tea set set up on an granite counter island, "I am going to teach you how to make tea fit for our master." Sebastian walked  in and stood by the tea set.

"Okay." I smile and stand beside him as I watch.

"First, you pour one tablespoon per person in the teapot, then one more for flavor. Then you pour the boiled water in and stir. And finally you serve."

At the exact moment Sebastian turned to serve the tea, I saw Ciel sitting in a seat by a table staring at us.

'When did he get there?' I thought to myself.

"Sebastian, would you give me and (y/n) some time to ourselves? We have so much to catch up on." Ciel kept his gaze on me.

I saw Sebastian leave, "(Y/n), I have something to tell you."

I straightened my back and looked at him, surprised at the sternness in his voice, "What is it?"