Don't Talk to Me

~(Y/N)'s POV~
As I sat in front of Ciel, and Sebastian stood behind Ciel, the young boy turned to his sexy butler and asked him to leave for a little while. Once Sebastian left, Ciel stood up and hugged me, and I mean a firm, 'I-miss-you-so-much' hug. I could feel my dress becoming wet from his tears, and I sat there shocked when he spoke, "(Y/N), I missed you so much, when Mom and Dad were murdered, I thought I was the only one, I was afraid, but I'm so happy I'm not the last Phantomhive. I love you, (Y/N)."

He handed me a photo that was taken before I left for the States. I smiled softly and hugged him tightly back, "I missed you too, Little brother, and I love you also."

For as long as I remember Ciel was never one to show much emotion, even before the accident. It only seem Lizzy, Mom and Dad, always got him to smile tho, but that was before the fire. Now, he has a fixation on finding whoever started the fire and murdered our parents. I support him, though. What surprised me about this was, he wasn't angry about earlier.

After about ten minutes of hugging and talking, Sebastian knocked on the door and came in, instantly Ciel's facial expression and aura when from happy to dark and expressionless, "Dinner is served, Young Master." The butler spoke, to Ciel, in his calm and collected voice, while staring seductively at me. Ciel nodded and we stood up and walked to the dining room, Ciel sat and the end of the table where the head of the family sits, and I sat next to him, and we ate chicken perm with garlic. Sebastian stood by his master's side as we ate.

~Sebastian's POV~
As I stood by Master Ciel's side as he and his eldest sister conversed and ate my cooking, I got an awful feeling that my lord was angry at me. It made me chuckle inside. I could not resist myself with the exquisite look (Y/N) has, so beautiful and radiant. That spider butler, Claude Faustus, saw it as well. But (Y/N) is mine, and I will be sure of that.

A/N: Watch the video in the photo thing. I found it a year ago and it runs well with this chapter. Oh and thank you for being patient with me, I know it has been a month or two since my last real update, but bear with me please. I have a job and I'm trying to get Christmas gifts for my three favorite people.