In the Eyes of the Demons

I look up at Sebastian, feeling my bloody lip, and looking down at my disfigured clothes, tears silently sliding down my face, "C-Claude..."

"I'm going to find that bastard and kill him for this." His words seeped in anger as he stormed from the doorway.

I tried to run after him, but he was too fast, and i tripped, Mey-rin catching me before i land harshly.

~Sebastian's POV~

Anger bubbled up inside me as Claude's name spoken in (y/n)'s frightened voice echoes through my head. 'I will kill that son of a bitch, for touching and hurting her!'

I knocked on the door, only for the triplets to answer and motion that their master, nor Claude was home.

"I need to mark her as,mine, before he gets the chance." I spoke out loud, racing back to the manor.

~Claude's POV~

As i see the Phantomhive butler rush out of the manor, i go back in to take my chance to retreive what is rightfully mine, (y/n). As the maid leaves the beautiful woman alone in her bedroom, my moves swiftly reatrain her from moving herself or scream, "Listen here, i want to make you mine. The only way i can do that is if you are in my possession. Now lets go back home before the butler comes back." With those word out of my mouth, i take her back to the Trancy manor, watching as Michaelis is heading back to once find that his Master's sister is gone.