I gotta point out something

~IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

Hey reader-chan. I just thought I would point out something. I have realized that in Chapter 2, The Reunion, a lot have people commented asking why (Y/N) is a maid when she is also Ciel's sister. Well, in all honesty, I came up with that, without the intention of her actually being a full fledged maid. It was just something to say. So, with that in mind, in Ciel's mind, this is punishment for leaving him, but she won't actually do any real maid stuff. I know I never said anything til now, but her being a maid, is not the main part of the story. I want people to finish reading until the latest update to tell me your thoughts.

I want you to criticize me, be picky. It's the only why I could get better at this. It would be an honor Reader-chan for you to tell me what I have done wrong. And I will try to go back and fix it.

And once someone answers the last updates questions right, the prize would be a shoutout. I never mention the prize in that update

And one last thing, I do have another story, for any of you who enjoy the anime, Fruits Basket, I have a story with an OC character.

I believe that's it. I work everyday until after Christmas, so I won't be able to make any real updates til then. I'm sorry, Reader-chan. I love you.

Love,
Heather-Senpai (Author-chan)
{Trying a new end name}