Who Are You?

As I stare at the boy with the eyepatch, and look around to see. Three others, two that look similar to each other, and a small blonde boy, "Excuse me, who are you?"

At that instant I felt a burning on my hand, I lift it to see a marking, and in instant caving. The man with red eyes notices the marking and frowns deeply, "Mi'lady, if I may, please let me see your hand."

At first I feel wary about him but I lit my hand up for him anyway.  He examines my marking and I can see sadness in his eyes, "What's wrong?" He quickly pulls away and walks out the room, leaving the door open.

The young boy hasn't stopped looking at me, tears has formed in his eyes, "(y/n)....  I'm your younger brother...  Ciel..... Ciel Phantomhive. Don't you remember me at the least?" He had touched my hand, the one with the marking, it made me wince from the burning pain.

The man with glasses took the blonde boy out, leaving the boy calling myself Ciel Phantomhive, who is supposively my brother, "Ciel, you said your name was. May I ask something? Who are the other three? And what is this marking on my hand?"

"The other three are Sebastian Michaelis, my butler. Alois Trancy, the blonde brat. And his butler, Claude Faustus." Ciel took my hand and carcasses the markings opening his mouth to speak but his butler, Sebastian stormed in.

"Mi'lady, I have prepared a fest for you." He pulled in a cart full of cakes and meats, and several different varies of colorful foods. None of it smelled appealing though.  I covered my nose and politely asked the man to take it out of the room.

I turned to my supposed brother and smiled softly, "Your butler is handsome. It must be tough to get him to do anything."

"He is a piece of work, but he completes every order with ease. I just wish He didn't have to devour my soul, so I could get married and make you an aunt one da-" a pink tint covered his cheeks as his hands covered his mouth.

'A soul sounds good right now, honestly.' I shake my head out of my thoughts. "What do you mean you wish he would not have to devour your soul?"

Before he could explain, the man named Claude came in and quickly took my blanket, revealing my perfectly fine body.  "(y/n) please explain why you have no wounds."

I cover my breasts and womanhood from the man before me, "I don't know.  What do you even mean?'

"You died by a slice of the throat and you survived with the only marking is a Faustian Contract seal.  You man an agreement didn't you, (y/n)? You traded your memories for another chance, knowing that chance would make you a demon, just like Sebastian and I?!" The man yelled, making me flinch and have a flashback of that man telling me about the demon deal, and my acceptance of it.

Tears rolled down my face, "Oh my god...  I'm a demon!"  I began to cry as Ciel wrapped his arms around me, comforting me.

"It's okay (y/n). You'll get through this..."  Ciel's voice seemed unsure.

'I'm a monster....'