"Search for Dr.Namjoon he'll do the heart surgery" Demanded Taehyung from behind.

"Why don't you mind your own business "said Eve to herself looking at Teahyung.

"But we need to get rid of the bleeding or she'll die" Replied Eve still looking at him.

"Then we need to do both of the surgery at the same time, the heart won't bear" Namjoon said from behind as he was already in the section.

On the other side Jungkook was also doing his duty;

" Hurry up do Axial tomography and x ray tomography to him I need to know his state as fast as possible" he ordered.

"Doctor this patient is already taken, we're controlling everything here" Jungkook heard his assistant speaking,

He rushed to see to whom she was speaking to and saw Kim Taehyung.

"I don't need help mister Kim you can go and search for another patient" Jungkook said then pushed him away.

"woah that man is getting on my nerves" thought Jungkook still glaring at Teahyung.

"Dr.Jeon here the files" the nurse said handing Jungkook the files.

"You two, come with me" Jungkook ordered the two residents that were standing in front of him.

"Call Dr.Park please" he asked the nurse.

"The patient has a spine fracture,

He also has an internal bleeding in the internal organs" Jungkook explained.

"What are the causes of this bleeding?" he asked the residents.

"It happened as a reaction to the fall" said one of them.

"I can stop the bleeding but I need someone to help me for the backbones surgery" Talked Jungkook looking at the images of the x-rays.

"We need to join of two vertebrae with a bone graft held together with hard ware" spoke Jimin from behind.

"By the way, what is the goal of the bone graft" asked Jimin the residents.

"The goal of the bone graft is to join the vertebrae above and below to form one solid piece of bone. It may take several months or longer to create a solid fusion. "Talked the resident who answered earlier.

Jungkook noticed that the other resident wasn't participating at all.

"I have a VIP patient, I'll send you someone don't worry" said Jimin looking at his phone then left.

Jungkook entered the operating room along with that lazy resident as he wanted him to learn from his faults

He was about to start the surgery when the one who'll assist him entered.

"Kim Taehyung?

What would bring the smart surgeon here?" he asked not even looking at him.

"I'm here to see if you're really a good doctor or not" answered Taehyung with the same level of cockiness.

"Woah this guy wants to die" thought Jungkook while looking at Taehyung.

"luckily, I'm about to do a surgery." He told himself trying to calm down.

The surgery started and everything was under control, after stopping the bleeding Jungkook went to the spine fracture, all the things were going smooth when the gastrointestinal bleeding started.

"What are you waiting for,do something Dr.Kim" ordered Jungkook.

"I will" he said and rushed to deal with problem.