Twelve

Jungkook and Eve got in the car and he started driving.

"Are we going to your house" she asked.

"Excited that much" he teased.

"No, I mean ..." she tried to talk but he cut her off.

"I was planning on going to buy something" he said

Jungkook didn't speak that much and focused instead on the road.

Eve kept her mouth shut the whole ride.

Jungkook suddenly stopped in front of the big jewelry shop and said" Let's buy friendship bracelets".

They found a lot of things with different shapes, different colors, and they had hard time choosing.

"Since we are doctors, time is very important to us" Said Eve.

"we need them to check a lot of things like the death time of any patient" added Jungkook looking at the matched watches they bought.

"Want eat ice cream" she asked him

"We are in the middle of the winter, let's have some hot chocolate instead" he said

He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the coffee shop, and ordered their hot chocolate.

"Hello customers,

since the valentine day is the next week, we are taking photos for all the couples who visit us to decorate with the shop with it,

would you like to take a photo?" the waiter said

"But we are..." Eve was about to say when Jung kook spoke" Okay"

"Hey but we are not dating" she said

"They keep thinking we are a couple, it means we look great together" he said and Eve blushed

"Plus, they need my beautiful face here" he added

She rolled her eyes and accepted to take the photo.

"Come on let's go home, there will be nobody there right now" Jungkook smirked.

"Hey what are you thinking you pervert" Eve said and put her hands on her chest.

"I said nothing, you are the one with a dirty mind" he teased.

"What's the name of your first love" Jungkook suddenly asked on the way to his home.

"Kim Taehyung, why?"

"Nothing I just wondered"

The young doctors were standing in front of Junkook's house.

The door opened suddenly showing a handsome man.