Two

"Good morning young lady, you must be Eve the new surgeon, right?" one of the doctors that were in the room spoke.

Eve nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm Park Jimin" he talked again smiling back at Eve

"Well I think you are the new maknae of our group" another doctor spoke.

He was so tall and his fashion sense was no joke, he looked more like a model.

"I'm doctor Kim Namjoon" he smiled at Eve showing his attractive cute dimples

"Nice to meet you doctor Kim" said Eve.

She then looked around seeing a man laying down on the couch, eyes shut and pouted lips.

He looked adorable, his skin was white with his cheeks all puffy and pink.

Eve smiled at the sight of the man as he looked like snow-white waiting for her prince charming to come and save her.

There was also a lady sitting with some files in her hands, she looked so focused so Eve thought it's better not to disturb her.

It was calm and quiet until someone opened the door.

Someone entered and started panting loudly. Other's attentions were all on him.

"I can't believe it I made it here before Professor Lim" He smiled and threw himself on the couch making the sleeping man wake up.

"You must see you face when you entered Jungkook-ah" said Jimin while laughing.

"You looked so scared" added Namjoon.

"Hyung I have no fears" said the guy who was supposed to be named Jungkook.

"Who the fuck you think you are to wake me up, no one has the guts to wake me up, you surely want to die" The sleepy man talked.

"Oh, now I have one fear" Jungkook joked.

"You better get up before I kill you Jeon" the man threatened.

Eve was confused at what was going inside the room until Jungkook spoke" Oh, you are new right?"

He got up from the couch and took her hand in his to shake it.

"I'm Doctor Jeon Jungkook it's nice too meet you" he said in the most charming way that made Eve blush a little bit.

"Dude stop flirting with the girl, don't you see how confused she looks" The sleepy man said again.

"Anyways I'm Min Yoongi" he added.

Then the door opened again showing a lady that looked old enough to be an important person in here.

More like a professor.

"Good morning doctors" she said with a smile.

"Good morning" said Eve

"Welcome miss Eve I am Professor Lim and I'll be your chef from now on "talked Professor Lim.

Professor Lim received a message and she spoke to the doctors right away telling them to drop what they had in their hands and hurry to the emergency section.

"The emergency sections?" wondered Eve.

"Oh right, you are still not familiar with the place" Professor Lim talked.

"Doctor Do show her the place please" she added talking to the lady that showed no interest to Eve earlier.

"Sorry I have a tight scheduled today" Doctor Do excused herself.

"Then Jeon you do it" Professor Lim ordered Jungkook and left the room with the rest of the doctors following her from behind.

"Hurry up Eve we don't want to be late" Jungkook said to the girl who was froze in her place nervousness getting the best of her.

Both of them walked behind the group.

"So, I heard we're the same age but I am months older than you?" he talked and Eve simply nodded not sure if they really are or not.

"Though you look older" Jungkook added.

Eve felt a bit angry but hid it and tried to stay calm and said instead that she wishes she were older than him jut to piss him off.

"Actually, I'm glad you're younger than me" he said.

"Why though" asked Eve.

"I am done being the youngest doctor in our group" he answered.

At that moment, a wave of fear hit Eve thinking maybe he was abused by the other doctors in the group or that they never gave him the chances to show himself as she already faced this problem when she was a resident.

"Why so done? "She managed to ask.

"They treat me like a baby, I'm glad I got someone who I can treat as a baby now" he said pinching Eve's cheek and smiling at her.

Eve was now relieved that it was not a big deal but she started getting shy around this guy who is making skin contact with her every now and then.

Suddenly Jimin looked behind him to see the two young doctors standing while Jungkook was making Eve blush by the simplest move he does.

"Hurry up guys it's not time "he smirked.

"We are coming doctor" Eve ran close to where Jimin was standing.

"No need to be that formal Eve, you can call me oppa" He said with a smile.

"Hyung you really got no jams" talked Jungkook.

"Said the one who waste no time to flirt with girls" replied Jimin.

"I wasn't doing anything hyung I just was welcoming the new maknae" he said.

"Guys we need to go" spoke Eve.

They walked to he emergency section. Jimin walked first and when Even was going to take a step forward she got stopped by Jungkook grabbing her arm.

"I just wanted to say do your best, help people and take care of yourself, today will be very long so we'll start the hospital tour tomorrow, good luck Eve"