Seven

With a shocked expression on Eve's face, she turned around to see who grabbed her.

It turned out that it was Jungkook who was giving her a cute bunny smile.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing "

"It's almost 6 pm, want to go grab some dinner before heading to home?" Jungkook asked trying to change the subject.

"Sorry JK I can't,

Plus, aren't tired from the surgery?" she asked.

"Oh, right you had a surgery, how it went?" she added realizing that she totally forgot about the operation.

"Is that my new nickname you just called me?" that was took Jungkook attention's when she talked.

Her calling him JK.

"I like it" he thought.

"Yes, it's almost perfect we are just going to wait until the patient wakes up to make sure there aren't any complications of the disease after the surgery" he explained.

"Glad to hear that" the girl smiled.

"What about your patient, Jung Hoseok?" he asked.

"How you know his name?"

"Girl, he's a famous dancer here in Korea"

"He has Peripheral Nephropathy" she talked.

"Make sure to save that guy's precious legs "Jungkook talked making Eve more stressed about if she really can help Hoseok out.

"I'll do my best"

After some tries of Jungkook trying to convince Eve, he finally made a deal with her,

They were going to have dinner together after she goes and check on her patient.

As much as Jungkook wanted to go with her to meet Hoseok, he couldn't.

He as well had to go check up on the patient he just preformed a surgery on along with Namjoon and Jimin.

Eve slightly knocked the door to hear Hosek telling her to enter.

"Good evening Mr.Jung" she smiled at the almost hopeless man.

"Hello doctor" he said.

He looked like he had no hope at all,

Like he already gave up on his dreams.

"Mr.Hoseok, the tests results are out and we discovered that you are suffering from a nerve damage and .." Eve was talking but got cut off by Hoseok.

"You can be honest with me doctor, I'm not going to dance again right?"

"Who said that,

I was going to say that there is hope for you to cure, but with that motivation you are having right now, I doubt"

"Really?

So, you are saying that I can dance again?" Hoseok got all exited and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Let's talk about walking in the meantime,

But if you follow my structures and with help of medicines, we will be able to reach something." Eve explained.

"I will do everything you say" the man talked with a smile on his face.

"That's great,

The treatment will start tomorrow,