【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」

Start from the beginning

"Want?"

"No! Why are you doing these things? You are a professor! On top of that you are driving!" My disappointment in him keeps piling up, and I don't know how much more I can handle this behavior.

"I'm not driving now. Plus I am taking a break from teaching." He chugs the vodka without breaks. I was amazed at how he could hold his liquor, but it turned me off since he was damaging his life before my very eyes.

"Fine" I couldn't talk back since I fear he would get angry again.

I sat in the vehicle with him up until 9:00 when he was done with his drinking, and smoking. The smell in the car made me want to vomit.

"You know...I thought of you.." He slurred his words since he was far pass the point of tipsy.

"Cool I guess." My mind was focused on Anna. I didn't want to give in to his words anymore.

Before I knew it, Kazuo got on top of me, and pushed my seat down. My eyelids opened up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you so badly." His breath reeks of alcohol, and weed.

"N-no.." For once I didn't want him to. I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend who has been so wonderful to me.

"Haha funny." He bends down to kiss me forcefully. I tried to push him off, but he held my wrists together over my head.

"Mmmh!" I squirmed around, but I was no competition compared to him.

This drunken man was oblivious to his absurd actions. He took the collar of my t-shirt, and tore it off me.

"Get the fuck off!" I fought. I moved him here, and there, but it was never enough to push him off of me. The cramp space in the car didn't serve justice either.

"Mmhm.." He groans going down to kiss, and bite my neck.

"Ahh!" I moaned out loud like a little bitch.

His hand roams down to my belt, and he undos my bottoms, and tugs them off while keeping my wrists bounded together.

"So...hot.." He groans. I could sense his drunken voice.

He flips me over so I laid on my stomach. He used one of his big hands to hold both mine together by the wrist, and kept them pushed on the seat over my head. I couldn't struggle free. I felt him lifting my ass in the air for him to enter. It was a embarrassing position for me.

"What about a condom you dumb fuck!" I yelled out.

"What?" He wasn't paying attention to me, and rubs his hard erection on my pink blossomed hole. He injects himself into me quickly, and pushed my head to the seat at the exact time as he smashed into me.

"Ahg!" I moaned aloud feeling that pain again. He was larger than Ita, and I still wasn't used to his length.

He moves in, and out of me quickly, and roughly. I wanted to leave, and flee. Could I call this sexual harassment? It would shame me to say I was sexually harassed by a guy. I loved him, but not the drunken him.

The pain was lighter this time around, but his large pole inside still made my eyes water like mad, and my knees weak. He was a dog that had the 'in heat' shit going on. He had his way with me for 20 whole minutes, and he finally came inside.

"Better then fucking my wife." He smirked. "I like tight holes."

I blushed at his words. How embarrassing is that to hear? Very I must say.