"Do you wanna look at the bruise on her face?"I glared at him.

"Baby, calm down. I anit mean it like that. It's just surprising"He said and I nodded.

"So I took her home and she won't even talk to me. I don't want her to get depressed Dillyn"I said laying my head on his chest.

"Trust me. Aurion has gotten better and grown as a women. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go into that stage and if she does, we're gonna help her before she falls"

"Ok. I love you dill pickle"I said pecking his lips as he glared at me.

"Don't call me no shit like that"He said making me laugh.

"But I love you too"

I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Baby, you ok"Dillyn said running in.

"I don-"I cut myself off when I threw up again.

💋Ginger Hernandez💋

I knocked on the door and this thick girl with a fat ass opened the door. I looked behind her to see a bunch of strippers and flashing neon lights since it was dark and loud music was playing.

This the wrong neighborhood to be playing loud music but it anit my problem. I just came here for a party my friend invited me to.

"Uh hello"She yelled rudely.

"What?"

"I asked you like a thousand times"

"Well what was the question"I said catching a attitude.

"Who are you?"

"I'm ginger. Rosco invited me"I said and she nodded letting me. Her ass looked like it was dropping. She probably got implants. I walked further into the house and see rosco smoking weed as he got a lap dance by some girl.

"This his house"I asked and she nodded.

"Great"I mumbled under my breath.

"Hay Lucas"I said walking over to him.

"What you doing here?"He asked pushing the girl away.

"I'm here for the party"I said sitting on his lap.

"Oh foreal"He said as I started kissing his neck.

"Yea. You having fun"

"I mean the party alright"He shrugged.

"Well let me show you something up in the bedroom to excite you"I smiled seductively.

"Ok"He said. I grabbed his hand and led him to his room. I pushed him on his back and straddled his waist.

"What you about to do?"

"You'll see. Just wait"I said grinding on him and pecking his lips multiple times.

I slowly pulled a knife out my back pocket as he moaned Aurion's name. I really didn't care because he was gonna die anyways.

"Lights out Lucas"

"Wait wh-"He cut himself off when I stabbed him in the chest.

"What are you doing?"He yelled pushing me off of him. He stood and I stabbed him in the leg making him go down. I stabbed him in the back making him groan out in the pain.

"Bye Bye Lucas"I said stabbing him one more time. I stood up and walked out the room making sure the knife was back in my pocket.

"Leaving so soon"Rosco said.

"Yea. My sister needs me"I lied and he nodded. I walked out the door and smirked since my deed was done.

------------------
I've been obsessed with the song "Love Galore" by SZA. Like she's so amazing😍

I'm so awesome bruh. Like I've been updating all this week and it's just crazy😁

How y'all feel about........

Ginger?

Kiki?

Aurion?

Aurion and Lucas?

Lucas?

Dillyn?

Monae?

Dillyn and Monae?

Dillyn and Lucas?