He shook his head in frustration as tears escaped his eyes.

If only he had gone home a couple of minutes earlier he could have at least been there for them as it happened.

He felt like the most horrible and repulsive human being for having left them alone.

If only he hadn't left her at home, alone .....

If only he had taken her to the doctors after the fall .....

If only .....

-- Jin's Point of View ---

I speed home. I was only about five minutes away, but those five minutes felt eternal. It was starting to get hard to see the road through my never ending tears. I was blinded with grief and frustration.

How could I have been so careless with my Ji Su?

I didn't hang up on the call with Ji Su, hoping that I would hear something from her, anything, a sign that they were still .......... alive.

I wanted to call 911, but I couldn't hang up on Ji Su, I couldn't bring myself to do that. I sent Yoongi a text instead asking him to call an ambulance to our house instead.

I reached our house and jumped out of the car. I fumbled to put in the passcode to unlock the door. My whole body shook in desperation, and my tears never stopped flowing.

I searched the entire house for Ji Su. Not having found her on the first floor, I charged up the stairs straight to our bedroom. I held onto the handle unable to turn it. I was out of breath, my heart was racing uncontrollably, my whole being was violently shaking. I was afraid of what awaited me behind the door.

After having hesitated for a couple of seconds, I turned the door knob and pulled the door open.

In front of me lay the most horrible scene I have ever beheld. An image that will haunt me for the rest of my life, an image no should have to see.

There on the cold hard floor of our bedroom lay my beautiful and unmoving Ji Su curled up in a ball holding her belly ......... in a gory puddle of blood.

My knees gave out as I stood besides her

My knees gave out as I stood besides her. I carefully took her in my arms and hugged her unmoving warm body against mine. She was still warm. She was still breathing. She wasn't gone.......... not yet.

As I held her limp body against my own, I cried and whimpered out in utter desperation.

"My Ji Su...... My baby ........ My loves .......... My everything ....... please hold on .......... please don't leave ........... me ............"

I felt so useless.

I knew she was slipping away.

Both of them.

All I could do was hold my Jagi while we waited for the ambulance to arrive and beg God not to take them.

"Take me instead!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!! NOT THEM!!!!!!"