Scene 3; School Bus

(everybody files into the bus while Aidan is going in last, the bus has no more seats except for one tiny middle one which is the worst. It is dark gray while the others brown and smelled worse)

AIDAN: This'll just have to do.

GREG: (pops out from the back of Aidan seat) Hey Aidan!

AIDAN: (turns around to face Greg) What do you want, Greg?

GREG: I'd say it's more of you want.

AIDAN: Excuse me? I don't follow.

GREG: Listen, Fredericks!

AIDAN: All ears.

GREG: I've been trying to figure out who to bully this year. You see, this person needs to be different. Different as in not like the others. Stupidly special. I think I've found my victim this year.

AIDAN: Let me guess, me--

GREG: You! Congratulations. Now if you don't mind, your bullying starts today. Boys!?

AIDAN: But I do mind.

GREG: What? (mimicking) I don't follow.

AIDAN: You said 'If you don't mind', well I do.

GREG: It's a figure of speech, Fredericks. Not like you would know.

AIDAN: What are you suggesting, Greg?

GREG: I'm suggesting that if you like water so much why don't you marry it? Luis?

LUIS: Yes, Greg?

GREG: Hand me the water bottle.

LUIS: (hands over water bottle to Greg's hand)

GREG: (reaches fingers into water bottle and flicks it onto Aidan) What's that? Did you say you wanted more? Well, I mean, I'm all in.

AIDAN: Actually, (gets up) I think you need some more. (Grabs water bottle and squirts entire thing onto Greg and Luis) Let's see if you'll need that in 20 years instead of your diamonds.

(Aidan walks away through the hallway, everybody backs up and gets quiet while letting Aidan pass through and get out of the school bus, bus driver stops him)

GUS: (kindly and scared) Excuse me, Sir, but this isn't your drop-off location.

AIDAN: It's okay, I'll walk from here.

(Gets off the bus and bus doors completely close)