35|| i do

"At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or you can focus on what's keeping you together."

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Today was the day.

Natalie and Ryan's big day.

They had everything planned down to the second and it was coming together quite nicely. I put a finishing pin in Natalie's hair and she looks like a goddess.

Natalie and Ryan decided to have an indoor wedding. The two spent a grand amount of money on this event. After all, it is the Winchester event of the year.

I looked at myself in the mirror and swiped baby hairs from my face. Today was supposed to be a happy day, I should feel joyful. Instead I feel like there's something missing.

What's missing is obvious.

I miss Kael so much.

I worry for him everyday and today is just one of those days that I miss him more than ever. My sweet brother is going to miss his best friend's wedding.

My heart aches.

It's not just Kael who I miss.

The two people who were such a big part of my life that were taken away from me too soon. My mother and father.

I miss them so much.

They wouldn't want to miss Ryan's wedding. I wish they were here more than anything.

Dabbing a tissue at my eye, I turn to Natalie with a smile.

The wedding is in a beautiful and rustic church. The whole this was very gorgeous. Dusty pink and golden hues lined everything. Places were set, people were sitting. Everything was set out perfectly. The benches are decked with bows and a beautiful pink carpet runs down the middle aisle.

It's almost show time.

"Are you sure my hair looks good?" Natalie asks worriedly.

"Natalie, quit worrying about everything. That's what your bridesmaids are for. You look gorgeous and Ryan is going to die when he sees you!" India coos, grabbing her sister's hand.

I adverted my eyes and I saw Dylan walking all over the place. Miraculously, Dylan is only 8 months and has already started walking. It's more crawling than walking though. But he's obviously the ring bearer and will (hopefully) bring the rings down the aisle.

Plans were altered and things were shifted around so many times during this process. The flower girls are Natalie's sweet little cousins.

A swift knock on the door brought me to my feet and I jumped to answer it. Nash peered in and smiled at us.

"It's time," he says with a grin.

Taking his son by hand, he leads all of us out and into the main corridor.

"My sweet boy looks so handsome!" India chirps, kneeling down to fix Dylan's bow tie. She hands him a pillow with the rings securely tied to it. I'm not exactly sure if this is going to work out.

The huge wooden doors open, the music begins to play. Everyone in the church rises and I wink at Brooklyn who was facing me.

Nash grabs his hand and starts walking with Dylan down the aisle.

I watch as the two make their way down the aisle perfectly.

One by one, a groomsmen and a bridesmaid lock arms and enter the church. Chris hooked my arm with his and smiled at me.