34|| vacay, baby!

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking." - Earl Wilson

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Have I mentioned how much I love cruises?

They are my literal pride and joy.

Currently I'm on the top deck watching Aurelia and Asher swim in the pool. Yes they can swim, the two of them have been in lessons as long as they were allowed to be. I take a sip of my virgin strawberry daiquiri and I sigh contently.

Prim and Luke were off having some sort of alone time and I volunteered to watch them. It's not like I would have much to do anyways, Chris is hanging out with my brothers, so I'm happy for this opportunity.

Someone pulls up a chair next to me and I turn my head.

"Nat, hey!" I exclaim as she sits down next to me with a drink.

"Hey, girlie." She grins.

"Can you believe that in less than a month, you'll be a Winchester?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I'm over the moon because I get to marry the man of my dreams and get a new sister at the same time." She chirps.

There's something about her saying that Ryan is the man of her dreams that makes me giddy with joy.

"Don't forget the plethora of brothers," I add and she giggles. 

"How could I?"

"They are pretty unforgettable," I say with a shrug.

"Speaking of brothers, Ryan is super bummed that Kael isn't coming to his wedding. They used to be really close, right?" Natalie asks.

"The closest," I say sadly, remembering them. They were inseparable.

Natalie nods her head, understanding. As I was about to add onto my statement, the twins run out of the pool and jump into my arms, giving me a hug. Then Asher decides it'd be a great idea to pour a bucket of water on my head. I close my eyes as the water drips down the side of my face. Readjusting my sunglasses, I hear Natalie snickering.

"Thank you." I say it them as they continue to get my clothes wet.

They laugh evilly and jump back into the pool, leaving me pretty much soaking wet.

"This is why I'm not hoping for twins, they're mischief." Natalie says with a chuckle.

"Hey!" I exclaim as if I was really offended.

"Don't hey me, I've heard all the stories about you and Weston." Natalie says, raising an eyebrow.

She's right.

Weston and I apparently were the most trouble when we were small. As we grew up, that didn't change much.

I burst into laughter and Natalie joins me shortly. Ryan begins to approach us and smiles, seeing us laughing.

"May I borrow my beautiful fiancé?" Ryan asks. I nod, knowing that I won't be seeing her back anytime soon.

Grabbing a towel from the rack, I start to dry myself off. Since the A-Twins decided to pour water on me. Hey, at least I still have my strawberry daiquiri.

Leaning back in the chair, I smile as the twins play with each other. Someone takes a seat in the chair where Natalie sat not long ago. I turn to see someone quite familiar.

Henry?

"Hey, babe." He flirts, sending me a wink.

I would've thought he grew out of this whole 'let's flirt with Isabella and get on her nerves.' I turn towards him and plaster a fake smile on.