09|| Halloween

"Be your own kind of beautiful"

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Its Halloween morning. I'm back at home, trying to spend Halloween with my favorite twins.

I convinced all my brothers to come back home for Halloween. Basically they were coming home for Halloween and then going back and then coming home for Thanksgiving.

But anyway, I had the most ingenious idea. My seven brothers are going to be the seven dwarves and I'm going to be Snow White. Genius, right?

Anyways, the twins are being Hansel and Gretel and Prim is being the witch from Hansel and Gretel. Persephone is being a gingerbread house, her costume was really cute. Athena is the evil queen and Zeus is the magic mirror. Brooklyn and Bailey are being peanut butter and jelly. Cute, right?

I have no idea what Chris is being for Halloween. All I know is that my brothers are throwing a Halloween 'party' at the house. I know that a small amount of people are coming. They know I'm still uncomfortable at the party scene. The twins and Prim were going trick or treating, then drop them off at Prim's moms house, then Prim was partying with us.

I grabbed the seven dwarf costumes and smiled. I've yet to drop the costumes off to my brothers.

I knock lightly on Weston's door, he opens it with a yawn.

"Hey, Iz. Is that my costume?" Weston asks.

"Yeah," I say. I hand him the costume and Weston's eyes roam over then costume.

"I'm bashful?" Weston asks me. I nod my head and Weston shrugs. "Good enough for me."

"Good."  I say.

"Which brothers are the other dwarves?" Weston asks me.

"Ryan is sneezy, Daniel is sleepy, Carter is happy, Luke is doc, Colton is grumpy, Kael is dopey, and your bashful." I say.

"Carter is happy and Colton is grumpy. Opposite twins?" Weston asks with a grin.

"Mm. I felt it was best. Colton is always grumpy and Carter is always happy. I mean they are twins but sometimes they're opposite." I explain.

"Thats very true," Weston says with a nod.

"See ya later, twin. I gotta drop off costumes to everyone else," I say.

I finish dropping off the costumes and settle down on a kitchen barstool. I spun around and around and around on the barstool till I got dizzy.

Did I mention I don't like Halloween? Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up in costumes and getting free candy. But, as we get older, girls use this holiday to dress like provocative animals. I mean this is also the holiday where are the creepy people come out. Plus, as we get older we don't get free candy.

The only good thing about tonight is that I get to give out candy when the kids rig the door. I'm really excited. The twins love love love Halloween, even though they're only two. Well, we think they love Halloween because they love candy.

Prim and Luke decided to spoil the whole lot of trick or treaters. They bought king sized candy bars, bags of gummy worms and sour patch kids. What kids really need this sugar? I think I deserve all of it.

Anyways, since Prim and Luke are convinced that their kids love Halloween, the whole house is decked out in decorations. I flick a plastic spider with my finger and click my tongue.

"This is way too much work for Halloween," I mutter.

I guess it's kind of weird that I hate Halloween but I love dressing up for Halloween? I'm not sure but Brooklyn always calls me weird because of it.