before he decided to move forward, yoongi lifted his shirt up over his head and threw it on the floor.

his milky skin adding a pop of color inside of the dark themed room. jimin  stared in awe at his chest. "fuck daddy, you look amazing."

yoongi smirked, "is that so?" he leaned down, kissing jimin's plump, pink lips and jimin deepened it, moaning lightly at the contact.

yoongi pulled away and went down to jimin's erect member. he palmed the boy through the fabric and jimin could feel the pre-cum seeping out of his tip.

"ahh..fuck yoongi." he whined." his head was already rolled back in pleasure, his eyes squeezed shut tight.

"save the begging for later, baby boy."

yoongi spread jimin's legs as he unbuckled the youngers pants, throwing them to the ground. he slid his teeth across the boy's boxers, slowly pulling them down.

"yoongi-ah, hurry up!" jimin wanted to feel yoongi's tongue all over him, in every corner and crevice.

jimin's hardened member twitched as it hit the cold air and jimin winced. yoongi looked up at the boy and without any indication or words, he grabbed onto jimin's dick and gave it kitten licks.

"o-oh fuck! mmm."

yoongi was hard as fuck hearing the youngers angelic moans and cries of joy. "do you like that baby?" jimin groaned in response.

yoongi licked jimin's tip to the base of his cock, sliding his tongue up and down it in a pleasing pattern.

"ah shit! yoongi!" he craved this amazing feeling. he felt goosebumps everywhere. his body overtaken with enjoyment.

yoongi took jimin whole into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, around jimin's dick, sucking slowly and sensually at first. jimin tangled his hands in yoongi's thick, black locks, pulling onto them with grabby hands.

"mmmmph, fuck it feels so good!" yoongi licked the slit of jimin's cute dick and tasted his pre-cum.

"you already taste so good, baby."

yoongi kept sucking at a fast pace, making sure to get every inch of jimin's member. jimin's cock was starting to throb, hitting the back of yoongi's throat, yoongi was being sure to deepthroat his dick, refraining from gagging.

jimin felt a pool of heat in the pit of his stomach. "y-yoongi! i think im gonna c-cum!"

jimin released inside of yoongi's pretty little mouth, and he slurped up every bit of it. "mmm, jimin you taste so sweet."

by this time, jimin was panting, his hair sticking to his forehead, as he became sweaty.

yoongi couldn't take it anymore. his dick was in pain from having no contact with it, and he was ready to fuck jimin senseless.

he growled, "are you ready baby? because once i start, there's no stopping."

jimin was trying to calm down from his pants and moans, "y-yes daddy, fuck me rough."

yoongi was so sexually aroused by this that he hastily fumbled with his belt and pants, ripping them off.

he tore his boxers off of his body, showing his huge, erect dick. jimin gasped at it. "hyung, you're so fucking big."

he mewled at the sight of it. "daddy will fuck you so good, let me, okay?"
the only thing jimin could do was whimper at the thought of it.

yoongi climbed on top of jimin's frame, taking a longing look at his body, admiring the masterpiece laying underneath him. 

"i have no lube, im gonna go in raw, is that alright?"

"shut the fuck up and fuck me already!"

yoongi smirked, seeing how easy it was to make the boy want him. seeing how desperate he was for him.

yoongi aligned himself at jimin's hole, positioning himself to where he could get easy access.

they were in the perfect angle, making it easier for yoongi to hit jimin's prostate.

he slowly entered the boy, this wasn't jimin's first time so it wasnt as painful.

"oh my fucking god!" yoongi moaned out, "you're so tight baby." he reached his hand upward, caressing the boy's cheek.

he pounded into jimin, making jimin's back arch. time felt like it slowed down around the two, enveloping them in an eternity.

it felt like the two of them were the only people in existence. their bodies flowing against each others, sinking into the mattress.

yoongi's heated body, warming up jimin's cold skin. yoongi made love to jimin, which he never experienced before.

he's had sex, but nothing containing any serious meaning, and thats why he let himself go this time. this met something to the both of them.

yoongi thrusted into jimin a few times, before hitting his prostate, which sent jimin into an euphoria.

jimin grabbed onto to yoongi's shoulders, trying not to scratch him, but he failed. jimin's fingernails dug into the pale skin and he was soon clawing at it.

"j-jimin! you feel so fucking good around cock." yoongi was starting to become breathless as he repeatedly hit the boys prostate.

jimin let out strangled moans, gasping, breathing heavily as the force of yoongi's member kept smashing into him.

this feeling was surreal and jimin knew he was about to reach his climax. his dick clenched across yoongi's.

yoongi's moans got sloppier and sloppier each second. "ugh! baby boy i-im cumming!"

"nggth! me too, oppa!"

yoongi rode out their orgasms, allowing the build up to be unbearable. they both came simultaneously. 

jimin's cum spreading across his stomach and some hitting his cheek, yoongi filling up jimin's hole.

yoongi still had a look of lust in his eyes, as he fell on top the boy, licking the cum off his jimin's chubby, pink cheeks.

"jimin, i love you."

"i love you too, hyung"

yoongi rolled off of jimin's chest, laying beside him, intertwining their bodies together, and they fell asleep like that, naked, in each other's arms.

im cringing and will probably delet this later idk

my first smut
it's horrible im sorry but im innocent and idk anything

how was it tho;-; ...
ily guys <3

btw the media is sex trip - jay park

- 94KHOP