하나 (1)

❃❃❃
yoongi was leaving his studio, on a cold, windy day. harsh winds rattled his bones, as he pulled his scarf around his throat tightly, being sure to secure his neck against the brittle, brutal winds.

he hated this weather with a passion, he thought to himself, as he pushed his way through waves of people, crowding downtown seoul. it was times like these where he wished him, or his roommate, hoseok, had a car.

but they didnt, so the next better form of transportation was the subway trains. which he also detested, due to the many judgemental looks and people. not to mention the fact that everyone was packed in like sardines.

this seemed like his daily routine. going to work, leaving work, sleeping, repeat. his life was nothing too fancy, and it was quite boring. the only thing that even kept his social life alive was the music he produced through his company's studio.

even though his tracks were mostly played at underground venues, they were a major success in the industry, and his producers, in fact, predicted he'd climb the top of the charts soon enough. making money, becoming famous, getting all the girls.

but little did his co-workers know, that their precious rapper was none other than a raging homo. the only people who really knew of this was hoseok, and hoseok's bubbly boyfriend, taehyung.

without hoseok's help, he probably wouldn't of even had enough courage to make music and actually perform it, or come to the terms with the fact that he was gay, because for half of his life, he had been in denial.
❃❃❃

"hoseok! im home!" yoongi yelled, calling out for his younger roommate, while taking of his thick, leather jacket, and navy blue scarf, throwing his garments on the couch.

the fledgling appeared in a bathrobe, toothbrush hanging out the side of his mouth. "hellooo." he bellowed. "how was work?" the boy had questioned.

"the same as every day. what're you getting ready for?" hoseok looked himself up and down, realizing he was only in his robe. "shit!" he muttered.

yoongi just looked confused, but decided against asking what he was in such a hurry about. he grabbed for the t.v. remote, and clicked the power button, browsing through the channels.

nothing interesting was on. just like every other night. it seemed to be another he'd sleep early, which wasn't an uncommon situation.

hoseok came out of the bathroom, completely changed in black leather pants, with a red, low cut tee shirt. "date with taehyung?" yoongi asked.

a giddy smile formed on hoseok's face. "not exactly! before you say no, hear me out! okay?" he breathed out.

"uh, alright." yoongi didn't know what his roommate was up to, but he figured it involved him being dragged out of their apartment complex, to attend some party,

and his fears were confirmed.

"taehyung is throwing a party for the booming of his app! its blowing up! everyone is using it. it's a promotion party for it, sorta?" he questioned the last part, "so whaddya say?" a hopeful smile curled upward, showing his defined dimples.

yoongi mentally groaned, but knew he should be there to support his friend's boyfriend.

"fine, but what should i wear?"

"oh, don't worry about that, hyung! i already chose an outfit for you."

yoongi rolled his eyes, playfully. "of course you did."
❃❃❃

he settled on the clothes his best friend picked out. which consisted of a grey hoodie, with a baby blue shirt, just hanging slightly below his jacket, and black skinny jeans, ripped at the knees.

it was pretty casual, but the gathering wasnt a formal, business one

it was pretty casual, but the gathering wasnt a formal, business one. it was entirely for taehyung's close buds, and a few family members, probably just jungkook, namjoon, and seokjin, who was his cousin.

"are you ready to go?" hoseok platonically checked out yoongi, to make sure his creation was perfect.

"as ready as ill ever be."

they hurried out, in order to catch the bus in time, making their way to the tiny get-together.
❃❃❃

first chapter!

how does it sound? ツ

im kind of proud of this already??

okay, but please spread the word of this work pls♥

are u happy vhope is shipped in this?

- 94KHOP