Chapter 2

We reached school and I saw my friends so I run up to them since I haven't seen them all weekend. "What did you do all weekend?" Skai asks me. "Sat and did nothing duh." I responded which earned a laugh from them. "Hey Jasmine did you know that there is a party at my house on Friday?" I ask. "Uh no. No one told me there was a going to be a party." She says. "Neither did I" Skai says "not a clue" Lindsay says. "Your parents are allowing a party at your house?" Jasmine asked. "No but our parents are going on vacation for the whole week and I'm in charge." Luke said as he came back with his friends and his arm around his girlfriend's waist.

"yeah everyone is coming it's going to be great." Luke's friend Ashton says. "we're all going then." Skai says. "we'll talk more later, right now we need to head to class." I say. Everyone nods and says yeah.

We go to our first class, which for me is social studies. Yay my favorite class. (note the sarcasm). About an hour later I head to my gym class. On Mondays I have gym, Tuesday I have art, Wednesday I have music, Thursday I have computers and then on Fridays I have an extra day that I get to choose what I want for my class so I picked art.

After gym I went to my science class. Which I was met with Skai and Jasmine. I sat between them in my usual seat and during the class I got bored so I got my spare notebook and decided to draw in it. Skai decided she would also draw im my notebook. By the end of class we had finished the drawings and put them in our lockers before lunch.

During lunch I sat with my friends and talked about the party of what details I know about.

After we got done eating and lunch was over, we got our stuff and went to our next class. Math. The class I hate. I ended up staying quiet like usual because no one in that class likes me and I always get picked on in that class and my class was super small because we only had 12 students in my math.

After math I met up with Skai and also Lindsay for chorus. We really liked that teacher and also her class. In the end of class after we practice our songs and in the last 10 minutes of class, she lets us choose songs to play.

Once chorus ends, Jasmine and I go to our last two classes which are ELA. The first half of ELA go by fast. The last half around 2:00pm the teacher ended up yelling at people because they were talking amongst themselves and not paying attention to him. Jasmine and I get out of that class and go down to our lockers.

I meet up with my brother as he was passing by my locker and asked me to wait for him. Jasmine, Skai, and Lindsay waited because they wanted to come over and study for the science test we have on Thursday. Once Luke gets his things, he meets us with his friend Ashton.