Chapter 3 - Who Could That Be?

As soon as we got home I changed into a pair of grey sweats and an oversized jumper because we’d decided that we were going to have an easy night, watching a movie then going straight to bed. The movie had only been going on for about 10 minutes when there was a knock at the door.

“Who could that be?” I exclaim, whilst getting up to go answer the door.

As I fling open the door I see two gorgeous yet familiar faces staring back at me. They were two of the boys I had seen earlier in the night the ones entering their apartment. I couldn’t help but stare at their perfect features and their perfectly toned bodies only visible due to the tight clothing they were wearing. Were they honestly trying to kill their new neighbours the first time they met them? The curly haired boy began to speak, interrupting my thoughts.

“ Hey babe, I’m Harry and this is Louis,” he explained in his angel like voice,

“ We noticed you moving in today and as your neighbours we thought it’d be polite to introduce ourselves”

“Hello Harry” I replied moving out the way of the door motioning for them to come inside.

“Where’s my hello?” Louis said in a clearly sarcastic tone followed by an unbearably cute smile.

“Oh hello Louis, nice to meet you too,” I replied as we made our way to the lounge room. To be honest I really didn’t want Charlotte to meet Harry and Louis because I knew what her reaction was going to be. She was going to fangirl like crazy and make a fool of herself not to mention me too.  We walked into the living room and to my surprise Charlotte was actually pretty calm. I guess she’s probably just trying to act cool so she doesn’t seem like a complete freak in front of two of the boys she loved so much.

After about half an hour the four of us had already become great friends. We had all talked about the most random things with each other and to be honest they were some of the nicest and most natural people I had ever met. If it wasn’t for Charlotte’s unhealthy obsession with them I would be tricked into thinking they weren’t famous at all. Charlotte and Louis began to talk about music so I decided to ask Harry about the other boys in the group. He looked like he was trying to find the right way to explain them but that look was wiped off his face as a cheeky smirk crawled over his beautiful features.

“ Why tell you when I could just show you,” He said.

“How are you going to show me Harry? It’s 11 o’clock at night you can’t just burst into their apartments to introduce them to some random girl you just met, they’ll think you’re crazy or something,” I said slightly confused but nonetheless amused at his idea.

“No silly, I mean that you should come to the beach with us all tomorrow then you can get to know the others too.” He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Oh and don’t worry they already know I’m crazy,” He added with a flirty wink!! I let out a light chuckle before replying to his generous offer.

“Are you sure I mean we wouldn’t want to intrude or anything.” I wont deny I’m flattered that Harry Styles just asked me to go to the beach with him and the rest of One Direction but I felt like it would be quite awkward and the others probably didn’t want us there anyway, I’d hate to get in the way.

“No, no Harry’s right you girls should come!!” Louis interrupted. I wasn’t even aware that he was even listening to our conversation but hearing that he agreed that we should come made me a little more confident to accept the offer.

“We’ll be there” Charlotte replied for the both of us before I even had the chance to decide if I actually wanted to go or not.

The boys decided to go home as it was getting pretty late. We all said good-bye and agreed to meet out the front at ten o’clock tomorrow morning to head down to the beach.

Once they had left it finally kicked in that I was going to be going to the beach with One Direction I mean One freaking Direction, WOW!  Could this day get any better?