Chapter Seventy-Nine (!)

Liam

It was dark when he got home. So late, or rather, so early that it seemed the whole world was asleep, so quiet that Liam expected to come home to a silent flat, full of people he'd have to try not to wake, yet Niall greeted him in the kitchen, looking tired yet more beautiful than Liam remembered, waiting up for Liam with a look on his face that wiped away the uncertainty of the last few months and made Liam feel like he was home.

He'd barely put his bags down, barely kicked his shoes off, barely even began to smile by the time Niall was there, in his arms, clinging to Liam like he was afraid to let go. Which Liam understood. He hid his face in Niall's neck, holding onto him for what felt like an eternity, pulling away to smile softly, taking him in all his glory. "Hey, you."

"Welcome home." Niall's eyes twinkled and Liam reached a hand up to stroke his cheek to find it wet, wiping away his tears and looking past Niall's smile to see him properly. Instead of mentioning it though, he kissed him instead, gently, hesitantly, pleasantly surprised when Niall reached up, wrapping an arm around his neck and deepening the kiss, letting Liam slip an arm around his waist and hook a finger into the waistband of his underwear before he pulled away, the look on his face wild and untameable.

Niall took Liam's hand in his own and lead him down the hallway, stopping just shy of their room and glancing up at Liam, checking that he wanted to, asking if he wanted to, asking if he wanted him, with the nod of Liam's head all Niall needed to continue, letting the door swing open before he allowed Liam to undress him, all wandering hands and quick fingers, pushing him onto the bed and staring at him with such reverence that Niall couldn't help but blush.

Liam had been dreaming of Niall for weeks. Dreaming of the stupidly domestic life they'd built together and longing for it, but also longing for this. Longing for the gorgeous boy the could take his breath away, the boy who's name would fall out of his mouth unbidden, who'd take over his dreams, who could reduce him to this wreck of nerves and all too sensitive skin, acutely aware of where exactly Niall's touch would linger.

He'd been dreaming of Niall for weeks and he was finally there, finally home, finally with him and it was all Liam could do to stare at him, take in the stunning boy who'd lead him into their bedroom, allowed him to strip him of his clothing, easing denim over muscle and tearing away buttons, pliant and willing under Liam's touch and Liam could only stare, taking in Niall at more than a purely aesthetic level, marvelling at him. He was as gorgeous as Liam remembered. As he always was. Something about him seemed different, he seemed softer, his hips maybe slightly wider, more filled out, though maybe that was all in Liam's head. It was Niall and he wanted him so, so badly.

It was obvious that Niall wanted to as much as Liam did. It was obvious he was hard. Painfully hard and desperate and beautiful. So, so beautiful that it took Liam's brain a second to engage and a grin to take over his features at the sight of Niall.

Niall, noticeably hard and obviously beautiful and unabashedly begging for Liam, was laid out beneath him, a whimpering, gorgeous mess, and Liam could only oblige, pressing a teasing kiss to the inside of Niall's thigh, kissing a trail along his leg, waiting until Niall was impatient and whining, to take him into his mouth. He licked slowly up the underside of Niall's cock, Niall's whole body stiffening as Liam wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, setting a pace that he knew would have Niall coming in moments, jacking him off with one hand and meeting the pace with his mouth.

Niall's moans grew louder, as though he couldn't help himself, and he clutched at Liam, his fingers tugging at the hair at the nape of his neck, his hand tightening almost painfully in Liam's hair for a brief moment until he let go, clutching at the bedsheets instead, seeking any sort of anchor. Liam could hear him breathing, the rapid succession of breaths, his lungs raggedly sucking in any air available, and he could feel the trembling of Niall's muscles beneath his fingers, the way that Niall's back arched as he fucked into Liam's mouth in such a way that would have choked him had he not known that Niall would react in such a way and had relaxed his jaw ever so slightly to accommodate him, with Niall's free hand gripping Liam's shoulder, the other clutching the sheets so tightly his knuckles turned white.