Chapter Five

Kai's pov

Thank God I thought as I packed up my stuff after the bell rang. I bolted out of the class room and ran to my locker, punched in the combination, grabbed my backpack and stuffed all of the stuff I needed inside my red backpack. Now I was standing outside the school waiting for Lloyd and Zane so we could go to Jay's house together. After at least five minutes I saw and Lloyd and Zane walk down the stair's with their green and white backpacks over their shoulder.

"What took you guys so long" I Whined, impatiently tapping my foot against the pavement.

"The teacher kept us longer to give us our homework assignment which is due on Wednesday" Zane explained  with both of hands holding the strap of his back pack.

"We better get going" Lloyd said heading to his lime green convertible with us following behind him. I hope Jay is doing alright.

Cole's pov.

Me and Jay were on the couch again. Jay was playing video game on his phone while I was drawing in my sketchbook.

"What are you drawing Cole?" he asked for like  the millionth time. I shook my head no telling him I wasn't going to tell him then he gave me the puppy dog look but it didn't work. He quickly paused the game and walked up to me and snatched the book out of my hands. He started flipping through the pages while I was jumping up and down trying to grab my book. Curse my shortness. I then smirked realizing that he left his phone on the couch. I quickly grabbed his phone and started running with his phone in my hand. Jay was now chasing after me through the house while I was running for my dear life.

"Cole you are so going to get it when I catch you" he threatened but it didn't really sound threatening because he said in a cheerful tone.

"I would like to see you try" I giggled as I ran into his room where I woke up in and dove underneath the bed praying that he doesn't find me. The door opened and I could hear his footsteps enter the room.

"Cole I know your in here so come out or face the consequences" He warned. I let out a squeak covering my mouth realizing what I just did. Jay quickly ripped the bottom of the blanket sheets up so he could see me.

"Gotcha" He said before grabbing me from underneath the bed. He held his arms around my waist, I was kicking my legs trying to get free from his tight grip, letting out a couple of squeals. Until he finally let me go. We both stared at each other before we both burst out laughing. Our laughing fit was cut short when we heard someone knocking on the door. So we both ran down stairs. Jay opened to the door to reveal three teenage boys. One had spiky brown hair that made him look like a porcupine and was wearing all red, the other had platinum blonde hair that looked like a buzz cut and dressed in all white and the last one had wavy blonde hair and was dressed in all green. When they entered the house they all went to the couch including Jay and I. I made sure to stay behind Jay at all times.

Lloyd's pov

Me and the guys were chilling on the couch with our backpacks in front of the couch. I turned my head around to face jay and I noticed that there was someone behind him.

"Hey Jay aren't you going to introduce us to your little friend?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh right. Guys this is Cole he's going to be staying with me for a while" He said pointing to the guy who was now standing beside him. He was dressed in all black, he had snowy pale skin and shaggy black hair. Cole looked at all of us and waved shyly before saying a quiet hello.